Scalot the Kiwi Harlot

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Biotch!

You seriously have some issues and unfortunately I can't help you unless it means terminating your existence and even that I want no part of because of the defilement that lies underneath your exoskeleton will spread to the ends of the earth like some fetid rotten gas.

Let's get a few things ironed out, shall we?

1. You're sporty new sig is completely taken out of context.

It should read:
KommieKat said that Cuchulain said.... "If I had met your mother on a street corner and she were pregnant with you inside, I'd kick her so hard in the stomach, her embryo, meaning you, would spill out of her cunt and then I'd proceed to stomp on it."

You left out the part about wiping the shoes on the curb to get rid of the goo.

2. Let's keep things in this nice little sand box of ours. No need to go bothering the other folks with your immature stupidness.

I will no longer reply to anything of yours in any other thread but this one.
If you fuck around and keep following me around like a poodle in heat, I'll simple exercise my forum privileges and report your ass as I have already done.

Congratulations, KUNTASMELLA. You're the first person I have EVER reported to a MOD or Admin in my entire forum membership life.
Never at FY.com, Icogs place nor here.

3. The reason NO ONE can share intimate details about themselves such as uploading photos of loved ones is because of fucking drooling TROLLS like you.

You have seriously fucked that up for everyone, for fear that you'll photochop it, defile it and run a smear campaign as you're doing with a mis-quoted sig as of now.

Some people were quite good at the photochopping and making a funny with it, like for example, luvtoeatkitty.
But he NEVER stepped over the line as you have done, TROLL.

Thanks, you fucking asshole.

4. There is no way in hell that this person........

.............would do and say the things that you, being this person..........

............has and continues to do even today.

You are not the blond up above, so until you can verify it with a pic of YOU, sitting in front of your monitor with SC illuminating from the screen, you can just give up on the pretentious bullshit.

The blond, though not being a super model and certainly not ugly enough to pass off for some nasty fucking, IS NOT YOU. PERIOD!

And your phony attempts at being any other but that pirate pic is not working.
You can upload all the poetry, teenage nude pics, Youtube vids, jokes and Newspaper C/P all you want, I'm not buying it and I hope others are smart enough to see through it.

5. Some more facts.
Incog posted your true pic. I commented on it negatively. Since that moment, you have kept on TROLLING me from thread to thread, insulting my wife and an entire race of people...

Did you jump on Incogs case? No.
Gee, the truth must fucking hurt.

Your actions are more than enough proof that the Pirate mustached ugly is
you, Ms. Smugly.

Goddamn, bitch. I can't help that you're so homely, but deal with it, live with it and move on.

6. Stop humping my leg all over the forum. That includes slipping in snide remarks.

7. You're a Dyke. Josie called you out on it (though she passed it on to the pic). You got defensive.
Since when have you NOT tried to hit on some chick member here?
Do I need to search out your comments or do you have the guts to admit the truth?

9. Did I mention that you're vile and vindictive?

10. Your racial remarks are completely unwarranted. There is not justification for racism. Knock if the fuck off, you stench of a white honky ass slut.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Dunno bout you, but I read Cranium's thread and he pretty much said for you two to......

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Block each other, move on and allow other members to actually enjoy this forum without having to wade through your unrelenting bullshit.

I am not the only one who thinks this.

Grow up both of you.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Dunno bout you, but I read Cranium's thread and he pretty much said for you two to......

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Block each other, move on and allow other members to actually enjoy this forum without having to wade through your unrelenting bullshit.

Grow up both of you.
QFT

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
My dear friends and fellow members.

I humbly ask you to accept my censer apologies for my recent behaviour.

I had made this thread specially for us, to consolidate the silliness.

I promise to keep all and anything to do with Monkey ass in here.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please help yourself to the chips and drinks.

Cheers,

KK

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Grow up both of you.
It figures you wouldn't get it.

Sorry. I don't know this one.

Please don't be a Bunnee on me.

^^^This thread states nothing about them starting threads of their own.
It's just for hijacking other peoples threads...
That's exactly correct, Blood!

You are one smart fucking Mexican ....This is exactly WHY I love you so damn much.

You are 100% correct you sexxy ass mofo.
I hope you approve of me doing it this way.
Doesn't seem to want to die down.

I still want to corner this bitch until she cries for mercy.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Sorry. I don't know this one
It means Quoted For Truth, dipshit.

I did 'get' it, by the way.

But I see no sense in making another thread for your pettiness.

It's just another eye sore in the Buddha/Scarlet Diarrhea Parade.

How many more threads are you going to make? Since you started this thread, only through a technicality.

2? 7? 24?

It has to stop somewhere. Why don't you be the better person and just stop it now?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
It means Quoted For Truth, dipshit.
Thanks, rabbit flea

I did 'get' it, by the way.
Uh, I beg to differ.

But I see no sense in making another thread for your pettiness.

It's just another eye sore in the Buddha/Scarlet Diarrhea Parade.
Please spare me your double standard bullshit.
She went over to another forum, that she is banned from and uploaded a pic of my wife.

Don't fucking tell me if it had been you and a pic of your child that you'd do the Jesus dance on me and turn the other cheek.

I will repeat again for clarity:
1). Incog is the one who uploaded her true pic.
2). I commented that she was ugly.
3). Pigsluts reality comes crashing down on her head.
4). She uploads my wifes pic and goes ape shit over it.
5). I DID INDEED get a bit emotional about it as you and anybody would have done, some more than others. This is where you come in as double standard.

How many more threads are you going to make? Since you started this thread, only through a technicality.

2? 7? 24?
I have stated within this thread that it will all be kept within this thread.
Which part did you not digest?

The answer is 0 because this thread has already been created. Derdy derdy dur dur dur................Got it yet?

It has to stop somewhere. Why don't you be the better person and just stop it now?
The better person in me, as yours would do ( I think ) seeks an answer as to why she has fucked up all possibilities of any one member from sharing personal pics of loved ones on forums.

Look, this is a community. We are in some sense a society within ourselves with all the dysfunctions of any family...........BUT.....................

One would have assumed that there was a degree of trust, honor and a bit of principles that we abide by within this forum.

She stepped over that line...........DO YOU FUCKING GET IT NOW???