Scarlet in the House

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

The bitch is roaming the hallways, skulking like a skull monkey

I've sent her a couple nasty emails and she has replied in kind, now put on ignore, the little chicken shit.
I WILL GET HER ASS TO COMMENT. She's so gullible she just HAS to say something. She can't let it get by her, without posting something.

She must do it.
She has to do it.
She really really wants to.
She will do it.
You watch and see.

Just wanted to let you know.

SlimSkeeter

Apparently to inform us that Kommie -v- Scarlet round whatever is about to start.....

I, for one, am overjoyed </sarcasm>

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
That was my purpose of this thread.

To confirm my suspicions that she no longer contributes has something to do with you., though truthfully, it's none my business.
Most likely it is due to my callous and cold nature.

After all it is well known that I am an unfair, biased, two faced fucker that revels in the tingly feeling of my imagined power.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
Most likely it is due to my callous and cold nature.

After all it is well known that I am an unfair, biased, two faced fucker that revels in the tingly feeling of my imagined power.
It's not your fault, Cranium. Most people don't and cannot understand the mind of a military man....or madman for that matter!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Scarlet, I know you're out there, coward.

Seems a bit interesting don't you think? All those times you told me to "go away" and "no on likes you" yet, ..........

YOU'RE THE ONE WHOSE GONE WITH YOUR LOSER BUDDY WOODY!!

HAhahahahaha! I get the last laugh, skank.

Guess Who

Jun 25, 2009
usa
I don't think scarlet posts here anymore. So this thread is and was pointless. Everyone is laughing at you kommie kat.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I now you are there, bitch. I know you are reading this. I know you want my cock. You want my back door service. You want butt service
........YOU...............WANT.............IT.............UP .............THE .............BUM.......!!!!!

Guess Who

Jun 25, 2009
usa
I now you are there, bitch. I know you are reading this. I know you want my cock. You want my back door service. You want butt service
........YOU...............WANT.............IT.............UP .............THE .............BUM.......!!!!!
You sure know a lot about gay stuff. I think you are gay.