Seven Billion, really?

Really?

Will you PLEASE stop breeding, jeez .. what the fuck is wrong with you people?

There were 4 billion people on the planet the year I was born. NEARLY doubled now, 40 years later.

Knock it the fuck off.

See the pop stats for the year you were born HERE.

Fucking breeders.... goddamn I hate you.

Comments

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
I really think the government should fully fund vasectomies and tubal ligation for low income residents. Many places do this on a local level, but a strong federal push for it would help.

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
Of course that only affects the US, I don't see sending snipper squads over to places like Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa going over so well.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
like Afghanistan and sub-Saharan Africa
No need to. Simply stop the BILLIONS of $$ in international "food" aid and let nature do what it has been trying to do from the start.

NO population of mammal on the planet over populates a food scarce region, not past the first or second birthing cycle for sure.

No food? No need for condoms either. ... well, not for long anyway.

Grim_Legion

Family
Founder
Aug 31, 2009
Durban, South Africa
^ had a bout of it when i was in the army, wasn't fun, so nowadays when i go to malaria areas, i actually take meds, i prefer Doxycycline, dont mind the daily dose, or the 14 days afterwards. what do you use gzus ?

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
Coartem, when I already have malaria, followed by anti-biotics to get rid of the younger parasites. Anti-malarial meds only kill the adult parasites.

Taking preventative meds really fucks your organs if taken over an extended period of time

Since I live in a malarial area, I try and avoid getting bitten by them goddamn mozzies, and treat the malaria when I do get it.

The last time I had it was pretty severe. I remember getting the chills. 15 minutes later, I was in my office trembling and sweating my balls off.
I figured I should get my ass to the doctor asap. Walked out my office, and all of a sudden I was staring at the ceiling.
Managed to get up, but fell over again after 5 steps.
Woke up in hospital later that night.

No fun at all.