Sexiest Thing

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What do YOU think that the sexiest thing a male or a female can wear?
What article of clothing is it that looks good on someone or turns you on?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I like it when a girl wears those clothes like the ones they put on dead bodies .. you know.. the ones that are cut
up the back so they are easy to slip on a cadaver ... yeah , mmm thats hella sexxy.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
^^^ You mean a shroud?
Black or white?
"Slip on a cadaver"...translation...eases down on a stiffy.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
On males I love tight jeans showing off their crotch bulge and tight ass.
I love wearing short skirts and pantyhose so seeing another female wearing these turns me on.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
Women that are wearing nothing is pretty sexy to me.
If I had to choose, Maybe a low cut dress showing lots of cleavage with tight fitting dress with about 6 inches above the knees length.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Girls: Fishnets knee high or thigh high black hooker boots, either satin red dress, or like low cut skirt thingy, not that tight ones, and umm a t shirt

Or a shirt thats like cut so the bottom of the boobs are showing, and its really tight

Hmm Guys: Nothing. We can't wear anything and be sexy. Maybie Polar Bear with a white fir pimp coat, or me with a purple feathered hat.....yea thats sexy as hell...I'd totally fuck me!

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
^^^ !!!

Other than that, I'd have to say nice jeans that fit well... but not tightly.
So agreeing with you there.... loose, but not baggy - fitting well from the waist to about half way down his arse, and *ever-so-slightly* wrinkled over the footwear.

I'll be back a little later.... Teh Fella is wearing those jeans again!

:10_003:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
So agreeing with you there.... loose, but not baggy - fitting well from the waist to about half way down his arse, and *ever-so-slightly* wrinkled over the footwear.
:yociexp77: There are these guys that play volleyball every day (they're from some other country) right outside my apartment... and they all seem to know where to buy their jeans :) It's good stuff. Hehe, and what makes it even hotter is they get all into their game and start shouting in foreign-ese.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
:yociexp77: There are these guys that play volleyball every day (they're from some other country) right outside my apartment... and they all seem to know where to buy their jeans :) It's good stuff. Hehe, and what makes it even hotter is they get all into their game and start shouting in foreign-ese.
Wow.... gratuitous eye-candy!

But, if Teh Fella started talking all foreignese I would have to kill him. I prefer to understand the dirty talk. Ya know?