Shades Plant Thread!

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
So i totally got new pet like thingies!! I went to jewel, and got 2 plants, cause i dont want to get a cat till i move, or a dog, maybie i'll get a cat that is parially a dog. Maybie i'll get a cog, or someshit, or just another plant. But anyways, There really badass. So far, they have killed 3 neiibhors, the fucker across the street doing construction, and the local chinese corner store owner who's always trying to get me to buy a slurpy. I got the slurpy for free this time.

Name: Princess
Occupation: Ninja, Assassin, martial artist, paint by numbers artist
Skills: It has ninja skills, and its super quite. Princess has never uttered a word, cept to kill a motha fucka, but the never live to say she uttered a word, so we still dont know.
Trademark Color: Dark Crimson

Name: Violet
Occupation: Under Cover Spy, Ass kicker, Professional Golf Clapper
Skills: It's got umm, well it just sits there! OR SO YOU THINK!!!! secretly it extends its stems and hidden inside it's petals are spy camera's, and really fucking cool 007 gadgets.
Trademark Color: Velvet Violet (also known simply as 'the color of pimp clothes')

I had to initially seperate the two of them. Princess was totally beating up Vi, and then Vi pulled out a pen that was actually a small missle launcher, and the blast totally made me fall off my couch, and land in a pile of grocery's...it really hurt, i crushed the chocolate chip coffiecake i bought and my nuts, cause nuts where buy 1 get 1 free. :( I'm hopeing i can get them to go on a secret mission together, maybie that will cheer them up! They might totally get along better...I think if i hear the construction guy one more fucking time (the new one, not the one they killed) i'm going to throw both of them at him, and he can totally die from there ninja/secret agent trademark death moves!!!

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
This thread, if it had any value in the first place, has been congealed by the lack of intellect on the behalf of Shade, and subsequently further jellified by the mere presence of Quasi.

Thread suspended, to the depths of down (syndrome of).

For shame.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
This thread, if it had any value in the first place, has been congealed by the lack of intellect on the behalf of Shade, and subsequently further jellified by the mere presence of Quasi.

Thread suspended, to the depths of down (syndrome of).

For shame.
Yeah? ...and you're ugly.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
oh oh wait...

NB: You could have pulled my post to piss on the obvious point that 'suspended', and 'depths' shouldn't be seen in the same sentence. But, you're a spastic knob-jockey, so, go fuck yourself.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I give this thread 2 group hangings.

ADMIN EDIT: NO thanks.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Can each plant have its own hanging....I want to be fair to both of them, and there not good at sharing. Ya know...girls!
Girls? I was under the impression that you were into guys, and thus guy plants.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Girls? I was under the impression that you were into guys, and thus guy plants.
why are you always thinking about guys and gay things and following me around everytime i post?

wait.....

Your in love!!!!!!

on a side note: Hell No! you know Bunnee is my only love!