Shit your pants

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
...so, have you?

If you have... were you unsure of whether or not it had actually come out, or did you know on the spot?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I have.

My usual response is "Wait a minute now, that weren't a fart"
I'm not always sure if I pooped myself, so I have to do a visual check.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Came pretty damn close recently, but no.

The last time I recall shitting when the pants weren't around the ankles...my mom yelled at me for shitting in my diaper when I was really little.

I found it so ridiculous that she would yell at me for shitting in my diaper (that's what its for idn't it?!) the whole insane experience became locked in as my very first memory.

My second memory was a traumatic lesson in how to position myself in the least painful position when being tossed down the stairs by my older toddler brother that didn't like me. As it turns out, tuck and roll isn't nearly as painful as somersaulting down the stairs...in case you ever need to know.

So...yea no, I haven't really had the pleasure of shitting myself in adult life.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
So...yea no, I haven't really had the pleasure of shitting myself in adult life.
You missing out homes.

Your mother gave you emotional scars so now you can't poop like the man you are without hearing a distant memory echoing in your head. "Neg, what the fuck are you doing you dirty useless 3 year old? Not EVERYONE poops, so stop doing it! Now do something useful and fetch mommys whisky"

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
hahaha... care to elaborate? Do you have you a spiffy little compact powder case with mini mirror for self-inspection?

Does it have its own little purse for safe travel?
[/IMG]
I check my panties for pewp and/or skidmarks.
Visual checking yo.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yes! i have. =)

One time when i was 13 i got super sick and i was just chillin, minding my own business when all of the sudden my tummy rumbled and i started projectile vomiting and simultaneously shitting my pants.

Ever since that incident, I've been sticking pretty close around the toilet when i start feeling sick.

I am still known as the exorcist to this day because of that incident. haha

And no, i was in denial for about two minutes when i just stood there hoping that none of this was really happening. Then after a while i limped away and showered forever and thought to myself...so this is what it feels like to be a old person...
At the time i swore I'd never make fun of another elderly person with drawstring problems again. :yociexp63:

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Yes. I've shit myself (sort of) but I can only remember one time when it wasn't heath related such as a bug or flu with a case of the runs. It was last summer at the lake after I had dropped all my weight and I wasn't used to eating dairy. I had a bunch of nacho cheese with some Mexican food for supper. About and hour later a huge rain storm came up and I was stuck out in the garage with about 25 feet separating me from my cabin. Lots of rain, hail, thunder and lighting and 40 mph winds. I felt my stomach muscles tighten and then begin to push everything through my intestines. I clinched my butt cheeks together so hard I would have turned coal into a diamond in about 8 seconds but I felt the pasty substance start to slim its way out. I looked around and saw a 5 gallon bucket. I tip toed, butt cheeks still clinched toward it at the other side of the garage and just as I got to it . . and dropped my shorts it came rushing out. I clipped the back of my pants as I filled the bucket. So. . while I didn't actually just full fledged create a poo pouch in my pants I did in fact hit it with some shrap metal that required a change of my undies and mesh Nike shorts.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I shit myself in the DJ booth at Bar St. Louis during my best friend's bachelor party (which, I coincidentally was hosting). Wet fart FTL. Honestly, though, I cleaned myself up a little bit and kept on partying. I even made out with some chick who grabbed my ass.

SlimSkeeter

I've had one or 2 "OMG thats not a fart!" moments. If I'm in any doubt I mosey on over to the toilet, now. For the most part the only times it has happened was when I had a stomach flu, just about the only exception being after a couple days worth of mexican food in college, and yes I was standing there wondering if that had just happened. I was in disbelief that my own body would turn against me like that with, I'm sure, an incredible look upon my face.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Okay, fine.. I admit I have too. It was in '98. I had my gallbladder removed and for the first year I had no control over my bowels. I could not eat nor drink anything unless I was near a bathroom. I had to plan pit stops between home and work just to make it to a bathroom. One time, I put off the urge and lost control as I was pulling into my driveway. It was the most horrible feeling ever. How anyone could not know when they have shat themselves is beyond my understanding.

Thankfully, the side effects from the surgery have faded and I have put away the depends (j/k). I have control now. hahaha

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Guys eat awful things that cause diarrhea and excessive flatulence, therefore it's totally understandable for them to fart a lot, and be accustom to it happening frequently.

I think they start to think of farts as warnings of whats brewing just below the surface, but guys being guys will ignore the tale tell farts until they actually have an accident or a 'wet fart'.

When most people shit themselves its not enough to fill up your underwear, its normally a little bit that is still warm from your body, so it lures them into a false sense of security. They try to rationalize that they must just have a sweaty buttcrack, but that's likely not the case.

That's my theory anyway, i could be wrong but i think its a lot funnier if i wasn't. =)

SlimSkeeter

Guys eat awful things that cause diarrhea and excessive flatulence, therefore it's totally understandable for them to fart a lot, and be accustom to it happening frequently.

I think they start to think of farts as warnings of whats brewing just below the surface, but guys being guys will ignore the tale tell farts until they actually have an accident or a 'wet fart'.

When most people shit themselves its not enough to fill up your underwear, its normally a little bit that is still warm from your body, so it lures them into a false sense of security. They try to rationalize that they must just have a sweaty buttcrack, but that's likely not the case.

That's my theory anyway, i could be wrong but i think its a lot funnier if i wasn't. =)
You are correct. Also, you thought about that WAY too much.