• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
If it causes your female co-habitant to say you'd get in trouble...then I say it's a MUST that you do it..even if ya don't know what IT is yet.

SlimSkeeter

I say DOOO EEETTT!!!

I don't care what it is, so long as it gets documented here. You only go around once...well...as far as you know, anyway.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmm. Depends. I was considering just saying yes without reading - but now I'm having second thoughts.

I mean, if you can't even say "what" it is - you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Tsk. Naughty.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
NO. Don't do it. You'll regret it, I think the cons here really outweigh the pros. Are you really willing to waste that amount of cash on something like this?

Trust me, I had a friend who did this, 5 years later she dies of lung cancer, coincidence? Maybe, but are YOU willing to take that risk?

Jul 24, 2010
Wherever you are!
Trust me, I had a friend who did this, 5 years later she dies of lung cancer, coincidence? Maybe, but are YOU willing to take that risk?
Seriously? Nipple piercings do not cause lung cancer hunny. They just don't. If I die of lung cancer it's because it's my body telling me to quit smoking, not because I got my nips done. Silly.
:26_003: