Show your spreads

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Ummm...dude?!?!

Tell me you meant to say she bought those for your kid....

Most chicks that go all out and buy shit for their beds have super fluffy comforters and like 102937493209287 matching pillows. NOT SBSP shit.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Ummm...dude?!?!

Tell me you meant to say she bought those for your kid....

Most chicks that go all out and buy shit for their beds have super fluffy comforters and like 102937493209287 matching pillows. NOT SBSP shit.
Fuck you, guy.

I suppose next you'll say that my bad ass Empire Strikes Back sheets are lame too, right?

Pffft, I say!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Bah, mine are boring and predictable. =(
I am however thinking about getting some new ones sometime soon.

*Edit* Yes i have a christmas tree lamp next to my bed, got a problem wif it?!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
It would look much better if you had have fished that wire from the picture through the wall and down to the socket. Presuming it's not a solid wall.
If it is though, a little bit of mini trunking would also make it look better.
I can't be punching holes in the wall, i am renting you know. =)

Also that picture was alot lower so the wire didn't really matter untill i put my bride sword up there.

But it kept falling on me while i was snoozing so i just said fuck it and put it somewhere else.

Looks cool, Blood.

I would....er......take that bed-table on the right and move it a bit right to cover the socket.......just a thought.
Yeah, i tried that but it got annoying after a while because i had to move the nightstand everytime i needed to unplug anything. haha

Also, this way my bed is in the very center of the room, i hate it when people don't line shit up.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
I had no such thoughts. When I cum after doing the nasty with my FEMALE partner, some of it dribbles on the spreads, with steam rising.
That's just WAYYY too much info.

Oh... and lolz at the FEMALE.

No...don't get wound up up. I'm not saying you don't have one. I thought it funny you felt the need to capitalize it.....

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Is this how its going to be like for all your posts ?

I'd just like to know up front.

I'd like to have future noobs refer to the 'founder' group for the proper way to navigate and participate ... get my meaning ?
You may wanna go ahead and spell it out. I'm not sure she's good with hints or innuendos.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Blood, I like your nightstands. Wanna trade? Mine are a fantastic, dinged up wood, with a light finish... and are missing some of the knobs... and have a couple scratches here and there. *bats lashes, sweetly*