Smartass mcsmc

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
Is it just me or is everyone getting tired of mcsmc continual smart ass comments?

Has he really had anything intelligent to say?

Do you think just because he supposed to be in the Army this makes him look like a bad ass?

Is there anyone here that he has actually said a kind word to?

Could he really be gay and just trying to cover it up with his macho bullshit?

Your thoughts and comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
He is who he is. If you dont like it, put him on ignore. Unless you're looking to engage in a flamewar, or in your case, a verbal beating to you. Have fun!

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
He is who he is. If you dont like it, put him on ignore. Unless you're looking to engage in a flamewar, or in your case, a verbal beating to you. Have fun!
So who is he?
Ignore? No way. He actually amuses me.

Answer the questions.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
So who is he?

He's mcsmc.
I have no problem whatsoever with him.
He has been nothing but nice and friendly to me any time i have spoken to him.
Sorry Gigster, i'm gonna have to disagree with you.
He gives you shit, get over it hun. I and a lot of members get shit too, just learn to deal with it. I have. It's only the net after all.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Is it just me or is everyone getting tired of mcsmc continual smart ass comments?
No.

On occasion.

Do you think just because he supposed to be in the Army this makes him look like a bad ass?
No.

Yes.

Could he really be gay and just trying to cover it up with his macho bullshit? Possibly. There was a particular incident that might support your theory.

Amadeus

Dude!
Apr 7, 2008
Why the fuck do you care?
No.

On occasion.

No.

Yes.

Could he really be gay and just trying to cover it up with his macho bullshit? Possibly. There was a particular incident that might support your theory.

Negative.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Wow... so far, 25% of your threads are dedicated to me.

Oh wait, that's only because you've started a GRAND TOTAL of 4 threads on this forum.

Oh well, thanks for the attention. Everyone loves attention, and I'm no exception.

It's just you.

Yes, I have... unlike you.

I'm not supposed to be in the Army, actually. I don't have a military family history, I had to go find a recruiter (instead of the other way around, which is usually how it goes), etc. I joined the Army because it's something I wanted to do, not because it was something I was supposed to do.

Okay, so it's obvious (once again) that you lack basic intelligence.

Regardless, to answer the question you were trying (I'm sure you're hardest) to ask:

No, I'm not a badass because I'm in the Army. And I've never claimed to be a badass, period. I don't believe in such a thing as an "eBadass". The only "badasses" there are, are in real life. Since I don't (and gods help me, won't) know you in real life, and vice versa, you'll never know whether I'm a badass or not.

I know the reply to this question was a lot of words, and some of them might even be considered "big words" to you... so please take your time and read it over and over again, and you can even use http://dictionary.reference.com to look up words you don't understand. :)

Yep.

Sure, I could be gay. Anyone can be anything, and hide it on the internet. In fact, for all any of us know, you could be a degenerate VD-infested shemale prostitute earning Big Macs with your specialty in bukkake championship winning abilities, in the slums of New York City.

I would appreciate if you'd eventually develop the capability of coming up with a thought or comment that contains more than the equivalent of frog feces.

Eh... I know. I can dream.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
He's mcsmc.
I have no problem whatsoever with him.
He has been nothing but nice and friendly to me any time i have spoken to him.
Sorry Gigster, i'm gonna have to disagree with you.
He gives you shit, get over it hun. I and a lot of members get shit too, just learn to deal with it. I have. It's only the net after all.
Git over it? Hell I'm not having a problem with it sweetheart. Geeeeeezzz! Just rattling the monkey cage that's all. Your the one that needs to get over it. I really don't give a fuck either way.
And you did answer one question for me. He has apparently been nice to you.
Have a nice day sweety.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Is it just me or is everyone getting tired of mcsmc continual smart ass comments? I am not getting tired of his comments, some are quite clever and amusing.

Has he really had anything intelligent to say? Yes, he has written some very good posts.

Do you think just because he supposed to be in the Army this makes him look like a bad ass? No, I don't think that is related.

Is there anyone here that he has actually said a kind word to? Yes, away from the threads he is a very nice guy. He has treated me decently on quite a few occasions.

Could he really be gay and just trying to cover it up with his macho bullshit? No, he isn't gay.

Your thoughts and comments on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Chat with him out of the forum in a friendly manner and you will find he is a totally different guy. For the most part here he is playing a role.

:yociexp100:

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
Chat with him out of the forum in a friendly manner and you will find he is a totally different guy. For the most part here he is playing a role.
So he is a phony bastard. Not really himself. Maybe a split personality?
"He is who he is" is really not so after all.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
No, he is not a phoney. What I am saying is he relaxes a little when chatting to him one to one and comes across as a completely different person (as most of us do in that situation)

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I would rather deal with him being an asshole as a 'role' versus you being a religiously lobotomized, knuckle-dragging fucking dummy in the real world as well as here.

At least he has redeeming qualities SOMEWHERE in his life.

The very fact that you made this thread is evidence that you're a fucking stupid ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this thread (coming from you) would blow up in your face.

If there actually WAS an underground anti-mcsmc movement that was just waiting for a voice to lead them, you've single-handedly just pushed back their efforts and crippled any credibility they might have enjoyed by polarizing people to his defence.

Furthermore, I don't buy for one second that you made this thread simply to stir the pot. Bullshit. There are much better targets for pot stiring than mcsmc. Face the truth...you expected everyone to leap on your side with comments like "Yeah!...hes such a dickhole!"

The problem is you've got less respect around here than he does. Seems to me, if anyone is 'pulling strings' and stirring the pot around here, it's mcsmc, and not you.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
No, he is not a phoney. What I am saying is he relaxes a little when chatting to him one to one and comes across as a completely different person (as most of us do in that situation)
Not me sweetheart. I'm nice all the time. I'm a jerk only when provoked.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
I would rather deal with him being an asshole as a 'role' versus you being a religiously lobotomized, knuckle-dragging fucking dummy in the real world as well as here.

At least he has redeeming qualities SOMEWHERE in his life.

The very fact that you made this thread is evidence that you're a fucking stupid ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this thread (coming from you) would blow up in your face.

If there actually WAS an underground anti-mcsmc movement that was just waiting for a voice to lead them, you've single-handedly just pushed back their efforts and crippled any credibility they might have enjoyed by polarizing people to his defence.

Furthermore, I don't buy for one second that you made this thread simply to stir the pot. Bullshit. There are much better targets for pot stiring than mcsmc. Face the truth...you expected everyone to leap on your side with comments like "Yeah!...hes such a dickhole!"

The problem is you've got less respect around here than he does. Seems to me, if anyone is 'pulling strings' and stirring the pot around here, it's mcsmc, and not you.
Damn you worked really hard on this post.
Please, install spell check bitch.
Thanks for adding to my thread and I'm sure Cranium appreciates it too.
I will admit though, mcsmc has a lot more class than you do. You are much more predictable than he is. Same old shit from you as always.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

Not really. Some are good, some are in the same leaque as buddah. Doesn't really bother me. There just random posts trying to piss people off. The only people that do bother me are the ones that never say anything mean, and say something. Thats generally when ya gotta take what they say into consideration.

Yea, there have been a few good posts that wern't flames. Onces or twice his flames where intelligent as well.

Nope. Badass's are always quite, and never go off bragging about shit. Take GDP for example. He will casually menchin he's fought one of the gracies. Badass's can't help but be badass's. The don't need to brag, on the same tolken just by talking to them, you find out in there expierences, that there badass's. Never seen a badass call himself a badass proudly. Usually it's just something they understand about themselfs, and half the time don't like.

Only girls mainly. Usually it's a comment about their body's.

Why would it matter? If he's gay, he's still going to act macho. If he's gay it doesn't change any of his expierences or personality. If you uncovered he was gay he wont instantly be transformed into a lisp talking, tu-tu wearing, limp wristed, prancing fairy. though that makes me miss my friend zoey!

No there not. The intention of this thread is for you to get everyone to gang up on the guy. You have no interest on comments depicting a realistic view, or a positive view. You simply wish to get people to sling shit. This is no differnt then the 50 billion threads that the forum cockroaches start. If you need other people to hate on someone, your doing it all wrong. It becomes more of a cry for social acceptance.