So This is Where All You Fags Went

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Damn...all this time and no one thought to invite Kill?
Thats just cold man...

Welcome btw, its good to see you again. =)

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Interesting handle. Kill all of the whats? Butterflies? Bakers? Beautiful, tear-jerking moments? Because if you mean people, a social forum may not be the place for you.
Of course it took some degenerate less than an hour to appear with the slither of a fucking snake; a quick bite followed immediately by a retreat whilst they lay in wait for their prey to succumb to their poison.

Unfortunately for you, I rarely am antagonized by garden variety yard snakes.

You're opening a can of worms that (and I'm sure many will vouch for me here) is definitely not in your best interest, particularly if self-preservation and the ability to avoid being publicly humiliated on the aforementioned "social forum" are instances which you possess.

And in case you hadn't noticed, this particular forum seems to carry with it an ambiance which dictates at least a mild hint of narcissism, intolerance, witty commentary chocked with insults, and a general "kiss my ass" flavor that leads me to believe that (in addition to the MANY readers here who are already familiar with my writing who will welcome me with open arms) I am welcome.

But I digress. Blow me.

possessedblanket

Noob a little less
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Of course it took some degenerate less than an hour to appear with the slither of a fucking snake; a quick bite followed immediately by a retreat whilst they lay in wait for their prey to succumb to their poison.

You're opening a can of worms that (and I'm sure many will vouch for me here) is definitely not in your best interest, particularly if self-preservation and the ability to avoid being publicly humiliated on the aforementioned "social forum" are instances which you possess.

And in case you hadn't noticed, this particular forum seems to carry with it an ambiance which dictates at least a mild hint of narcissism, intolerance, witty commentary chocked with insults, and a general "kiss my ass" flavor that leads me to believe that (in addition to the MANY readers here who are already familiar with my writing who will welcome me with open arms) I am welcome.

But I digress. Blow me.
Wowzers! What a sick call out. You're a true American badass man.

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition

But I digress. Blow me.
Well of course, I should have known you meant Kill all the Garden Variety Snakes. So obvious. And poetic. Thank you for that truly moving reply. Want to make sure your buddies know you haven't lost it, eh?

I wouldn't want to puncture any over-inflated webpersonalties, so have a great day!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Well of course, I should have known you meant Kill all the Garden Variety Snakes. So obvious. And poetic. Thank you for that truly moving reply. Want to make sure your buddies know you haven't lost it, eh?

I wouldn't want to puncture any over-inflated webpersonalties, so have a great day!
Trust me, sunshine; Anyone who knows me is consciously aware that there is no conceivable way in which I could ever "lose it", as you so eloquently described. My complete dominance and mastery of the English language and my ability to use that dominance to dish out verbal beatings cannot be "lost", even with the most traumatic of head injury.

And you couldn't puncture my over-inflated ego with the mightiest machinery in your corner, so don't flatter yourself. However, if you'd like to take a stab (pun totally intended) at puncturing my testicular glands via an Old-Western whore-style cock-slobbering, I'm available to have my prick serviced generally after 5pm (CST) Monday through Saturday (Sundays require advanced, written requests).

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
Trust me, sunshine; Anyone who knows me is consciously aware that there is no conceivable way in which I could ever "lose it", as you so eloquently described. My complete dominance and mastery of the English language and my ability to use that dominance to dish out verbal beatings cannot be "lost", even with the most traumatic of head injury.

And you couldn't puncture my over-inflated ego with the mightiest machinery in your corner, so don't flatter yourself. However, if you'd like to take a stab (pun totally intended) at puncturing my testicular glands via an Old-Western whore-style cock-slobbering, I'm available to have my prick serviced generally after 5pm (CST) Monday through Saturday (Sundays require advanced, written requests).
Good to know that someone dominates the English language. He's a naughty boy.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Wait. LOL!

Is this PRICK'S forum??

Oh em gee.

I seriously am intrigued. I had it in my head that GDP couldn't master such modest tasks as zipping his pants up without getting his dick caught in the zipper, or simultaneously walking and chewing gum without getting confused and now you're telling me the guy has an open web forum??

Cheers to you, Prick, for proving my assumption about your lack of brain activity to be invalid. You might want to write about that in your blog. Discounting me happens rarely, if ever.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

Shut...........the..................fuck...............up...................redneck fat ass mother fucker.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Shut...........the..................fuck...............up...................redneck fat ass mother fucker.
B.........l............o.........w.............me.................ship-jumping, wannabe Asian, liberal, left-wing, relic.

I'm actually pleased to see your presence here. It's been months since verbally pummeling you. I look forward to publicly humiliating you relentlessly...........................again.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Oh god! Who invited Kill?

No I'm kidding Mr Smith, really. I'm surprised it took you so long to join.

Welcome to our little corner of the web. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Hey Kill.

What took you so long? Was it because you've just been so busy?

Or was it that.... nobody told you?

Muahahaha.
Hrm. Well it could be that OR it could be that, unlike you, my life doesn't center around keeping in contact with anonymous strangers located thousands of miles away via instant messenger. The only FY contact I have is the Admin.

I honestly just stumbled onto this one while I was moderating ancient threads on FY that are still (lol) on the first page.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Hrm. Well it could be that OR it could be that, unlike you, my life doesn't center around keeping in contact with anonymous strangers located thousands of miles away via instant messenger. The only FY contact I have is the Admin.

I honestly just stumbled onto this one while I was moderating ancient threads on FY that are still (lol) on the first page.
Lying sack of shit. I'm on your YIM. Of course. . .I'm rarely on there. Or here actually.

BTW . . How's your mom? I haven't fucked the shit out of her in ages. That damn cyst on her uterus really grossed me out. And I've got a strong stomach. . so that's really saying something.