So what are the rulz here???

Ray_Pissed

Noob a little less
Jul 6, 2010
Like you know umm... joke wise. Kiddie jokes ok? PI ok? Making fun of little old ladies falling over sweet? Gore!!! Tell me about gore???

Ray_Pissed

Noob a little less
Jul 6, 2010
Oh man... you want me to read stuff! Can I get your mummy to read it to me please?

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Just pretend you've paid attention to the rules and take punishment when you inevitably break them. That's what everyone else (I think) does.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Like you know umm... joke wise. Kiddie jokes ok? PI ok? Making fun of little old ladies falling over sweet? Gore!!! Tell me about gore???

The rules can be found by simple navigation of the link in the navbar. They are not a long read and are easily understood by the average person.

It really is not too much to ask of you to insist that you read them yourself.

As for your specific questions:

Q. Kiddie jokes ok?

A. Yes. As long as it is in fact a joke or satire of some type. It also must use text only and can not contain links to an image hosted elsewhere nor can it have images hosted or embedded here.

Q. PI ok?

A. Tha fuck? I have no idea what that is.

Q. Making fun of little old ladies falling over sweet?

A
. Yes.

Q. Gore?

A. Yes. But please demonstrate restraint and avoid the temptation to post death and dismemberment simply for the shock value.

If you need further clarification simply PM me an example of what you wish to post and I'll give you a determination.

Ray_Pissed

Noob a little less
Jul 6, 2010
Look if there is not going to be any spanking I'm outta here!

PI, personal information. Like your dating profile photo etc...

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Heh, all of this spanking talk got this damn song stuck in my head. :yociexp27:
[video=youtube;HwIItyEyBao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwIItyEyBao&feature=PlayList&p=1ACDBB9FE450F957&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=11[/video]