Someone...

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Hahahaha
The chatbox is gone.
Now you can all start posting and please our boss.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Be careful...he never paid me the $20 he promised for the BJ I gave him.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
^^^Phagits
Excuse me sir, but Kill_em_all has stated:

"2. Purposely misspelling words in a weak attempt at impressing younger readers. Here's a tip: Spelling the word "cunt" with a "k" doesn't mask the fact that you're a fucking AARP candidate, you god damned dinosaur. Beyond that, it doesn't make you cool, hip, badass, awesome, or pimp. You're not cool. You're a nerdy, white, pansy-assed, pencil-necked, geek who has probably gotten his ass kicked an equal or greater amount of times as the times you've been verbally slaughtered on various sites. I've seen your type a million times. You talk all big and bad on the net, but I guarantee you're the quiet, introverted, acne-scarred dork who stood in the corner at the high-school dance, staring at your shoes in a jealous rage while the guy you hated worse than anyone was fingerfucking your crush under the bleechers."

Does this apply to you as well? Or is he just running his mouth off towards Moi.

Shovan

Noob
Feb 17, 2009
Excuse me sir, but Kill_em_all has stated:

"2. Purposely misspelling words in a weak attempt at impressing younger readers. Here's a tip: Spelling the word "cunt" with a "k" doesn't mask the fact that you're a fucking AARP candidate, you god damned dinosaur. Beyond that, it doesn't make you cool, hip, badass, awesome, or pimp. You're not cool. You're a nerdy, white, pansy-assed, pencil-necked, geek who has probably gotten his ass kicked an equal or greater amount of times as the times you've been verbally slaughtered on various sites. I've seen your type a million times. You talk all big and bad on the net, but I guarantee you're the quiet, introverted, acne-scarred dork who stood in the corner at the high-school dance, staring at your shoes in a jealous rage while the guy you hated worse than anyone was fingerfucking your crush under the bleechers."

Does this apply to you as well? Or is he just running his mouth off towards Moi.
He was talking just to you. Let's face it, nobody likes you. So find the busy intersection nearest you and go play in it.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I was trying to impress someone?
And that's the point. You don't have to do it to impress anyone, except him.

He was talking just to you. Let's face it, nobody likes you. So find the busy intersection nearest you and go play in it.
Ohh goody goody! Does that mean I can shove your face into an oncoming car? I mean, it's just play, right?