Spring Ahead *sigh*

SittinGrumpy

I love Spring but I hate loosing and hour.

WASHINGTON — A true sign of spring is at hand for most Americans, the arrival of daylight saving time.

Clocks should be set ahead one hour — spring forward— Saturday night. The official time is 2 a.m. Sunday, local time.

Sure, it means a short night, but that hour of lost sleep will return with standard time on Nov. 6.

Some folks don't have to worry about it. The time change is not observed by Hawaii, most of Arizona, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Spring Ahead

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
But coming home with some day light left to do stuff outside sure is nice... :36_002:

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
But coming home with some day light left to do stuff outside sure is nice... :36_002:
Yes - that's the best! I hate it when I leave the office in winter at 6pm and its pitch black outside. UGGGGGGH.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Mostly maintenance but usually I cannot resist planting new stuff
Forget about "mostly maintenance". I went to Walmart yesterday and ended up buying a few flowers. They are cold hardy as I don't trust the temperatures yet...