Starbucks

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Okay, who here likes their overpriced coffee?

I always thought starbucks was just for the yuppies. But Ive fallen into the trap.. im hooked on their Caramel Macchiato.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I like instant Folgers.

When I was on long training missions I would cut a tea bag and replace the tea with coffee. Then put the coffee filled bag under my tongue.

ahhhh .. good times .. good times.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
I like instant Folgers.

When I was on long training missions I would cut a tea bag and replace the tea with coffee. Then put the coffee filled bag under my tongue.

ahhhh .. good times .. good times.
Hahahaha. Army chew? Haven't seen that in years, but yeah, it definitely did the job.

On topic? Starbucks triple espresso with one shot of pure chocolate. The best shit on earth.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Hahahaha. Army chew? Haven't seen that in years, but yeah, it definitely did the job.

On topic? Starbucks triple espresso with one shot of pure chocolate. The best shit on earth.
Im going to have to try that.. sounds good!

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I recommend having a full day planned. It will definitely wire you up for hours on end.

If you like sweet, add a caramel shot.

Definitely! I go to the gym every day, and I do the curvesmart program where a machine tells you how hard you have to push yourself to stay in the green zone.. and it KILLS me. Im gonna use that to wire myself up to have the energy to do it, lol.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I'm boycotting Starbucks because clearly the company is run by an uppity, pretentious, swaggering, dolt of a social whore.

Ok, not really. But, I heard it was actually company policy that their cashiers are not allowed to accept "small" as a coffee order. They actually instruct their employess that if the customer asks for a small, they have to correct the customer by responding "Do you mean a Grande?"

(Grande has apparently taken the place of small at Starbucks.)

I havent been in a Starbucks in forever, so maybe one of you can confirm or lay this rumor to rest. If it's true though? I wont shop there. I don't care how good the shit is. I'm not calling a small a Grande, just on principal.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Okay, who here likes their overpriced coffee?

I always thought starbucks was just for the yuppies. But Ive fallen into the trap.. im hooked on their Caramel Macchiato.
You better be careful! Those are FATBOMBS. Yummy but dangerous.
I gave up on those milky creamy treats syrupy drinks.

To answer your question, I usually order the Coffee of the Day, hot and small.
They have some pretty nifty exotic brands and tasty.

Ok, not really. But, I heard it was actually company policy that their cashiers are not allowed to accept "small" as a coffee order. They actually instruct their employess that if the customer asks for a small, they have to correct the customer by responding "Do you mean a Grande?"

(Grande has apparently taken the place of small at Starbucks.).
HAHA! I thought I was the only one that noticed it, so you are correct. They advertise everything BUT the small.

Easytrigger

Alcohol Fueled
Apr 18, 2008
Earth
I recommend going to your local convinence store and buying a java monster,big bean flavor, does the trick everytime.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I'm boycotting Starbucks because clearly the company is run by an uppity, pretentious, swaggering, dolt of a social whore.

(Grande has apparently taken the place of small at Starbucks.)

I havent been in a Starbucks in forever, so maybe one of you can confirm or lay this rumor to rest. If it's true though? I wont shop there. I don't care how good the shit is. I'm not calling a small a Grande, just on principal.
I think small, is "tall"

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
They just have to be different.

And there in lies why they can take their coffee and shove it up their stuck-up asses.

When you're selling million dollar diamond necklaces?..THEN you can be a little snotty. But coffee? Pfft...go fuck yourself. It's hot water passed through crushed beans. All the pretense in the world won't make it more than that.

Get real.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I've passed them thousands of times. Never been in one, though.

I'll make my own coffee, thank you very much. Not that I'd even have a clue how to order a goddamned simple cup of coffee in that damn place anyway.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I've passed them thousands of times. Never been in one, though.

I'll make my own coffee, thank you very much. Not that I'd even have a clue how to order a goddamned simple cup of coffee in that damn place anyway.
Today was my first time in there and I said to my husband, "WTF do I even order?" Then I saw Caramel..and Im like..OHH, THAT! Lol

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I've never been to Starbucks. I have heard their coffee is shit.

I've been to Gloria Jeans though (I think its an Australian store only) but their cappuccinos are absolutely fabulous.

Oh god.. I want one now. So thick and creamy and yummy. *drools*