Stationary Excercise Equipment

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
When I hurt my back (happens often), a recumbent bike will do.

Easy on the low back, yet loosens and exercises all involved musculature. Highly recommended for you fatties out there that have increased lumbar lordosis due to your beer guts.

Otherwise, nothing compares to running outside for me. Especially in extremes of heat/cold. Your body can burn 1,000 more calories during a bout of exercise outside just trying to maintain body temperature....That's like running an extra 10 miles.
So I'd have to say a good pair of running shoes (btw, I fuckin hate running, it's just a good work out)

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
What's your fav equipment? Something besides free weights.
I enjoy my relaxing apparatus. Low maintainance and comes in a variety of sizes, colors, models and speeds. I even have accessories that are attachable.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
Since you said something other than freeweight I'll have to go with:

Half mile warm up before I lift and then one or two miles after I lift. Does the trick when it's colder than a witch's titty outside.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I enjoy my relaxing apparatus. Low maintainance and comes in a variety of sizes, colors, models and speeds. I even have accessories that are attachable.
I knew you were going to post something sex related, though I expected some elaborate S & M machine or one of those sex swings or something.

Woman, post STATIONARY equipment, not something you can move around in your twat.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I knew you were going to post something sex related, though I expected some elaborate S & M machine or one of those sex swings or something.

Woman, post STATIONARY equipment, not something you can move around in your twat.
I wonder if you know the meaning of the word "stationary"?....
....Not moving. Not capable of being moved.
Now, all gym equipment I have seen has moving parts or can be moved.
Before you go spare on me in the future, please be a little more careful with your words.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
Before you go spare on me in the future, please be a little more careful with your words.
Alex, I'll take splitting hairs for $500... {/jeopardy}

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I mean STATIONARY as in your nerve cell and the immobility of your synapse.
As in the unresponsive release of any neurotransmitters to any sort of stimulation impulse.

Got it now?:laugh:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I mean STATIONARY as in your nerve cell and the immobility of your synapse.
As in the unresponsive release of any neurotransmitters to any sort of stimulation impulse.

Got it now?:laugh:
:( Fail.

You were onto something and then over explained it until you were pummeling it into oblivion. Good show, good show.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I really like exercise balls, (don't laugh) they seem like the funnest exercise equipment out there at the moment.
They are really great for strengthening your abs as well as cracking your back and keeping yourself limber, but it's all done in a very low stress way so it works great for me.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
:( Fail.

You were onto something and then over explained it until you were pummeling it into oblivion. Good show, good show.
Once again, you fail to realize no one is here to impress you.
If you wanted a good show, you missed your calling by about 2000 years, Rome, the Coliseum.

I really like exercise balls, (don't laugh) they seem like the funnest exercise equipment out there at the moment.
They are really great for strengthening your abs as well as cracking your back and keeping yourself limber, but it's all done in a very low stress way so it works great for me.
No need for laughs. It is good for the back and abs. I have one, though rarely use it.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I love my exercise bike. I also love the treadmill. I go to the gym more than I use my stuff, though.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I loooove eliptical trainers. I don't have one, but a few years back, I had a friend whose mother had one. <3

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Clever. But I found what you really want!