Stella, name your melons!

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
So about your 5k tits. I am curious. How did you figure out what size you wanted? Was your hubby included in this discussion? What size are we talking? (big tits rule). How differnt do they feel? Can i feel them? and finally are you happy with the results? Most the questions are serious, and i'm most curious! Oh and did your hubby try to get you to get them super sized? Has it increased his interest?

Anyways, i always wondered these things, because i know people who are talking about getting that done. And if i got a small tity wife i'm not sure i would get the implaints, but it might not be such a bad idea.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Yep. People tend to place too much emphasis on size. As long as they're not misshapen or otherwise ugly, it doesn't matter how big they are (within reason). Smaller ones can be just as sexy as bigger ones. And too big is a major turnoff.
I agree. Your wife's are about perfect.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Yep. People tend to place too much emphasis on size. As long as they're not misshapen or otherwise ugly, it doesn't matter how big they are (within reason). Smaller ones can be just as sexy as bigger ones. And too big is a major turnoff.
I disagree. I think bigger is more fun. I never liked the mini tit. You know the asian chicks. I'd feel like i'm fucking a boy. Now i see what your saying, but short of them falling past your waste, a big titty is a good titty. It also begs the question what is perfect size. I'm thinking around D or DD. C is really nice to, If it don't bounce it's really not worth it IMHO

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I disagree. I think bigger is more fun. I never liked the mini tit. You know the asian chicks. I'd feel like i'm fucking a boy. Now i see what your saying, but short of them falling past your waste, a big titty is a good titty. It also begs the question what is perfect size. I'm thinking around D or DD. C is really nice to, If it don't bounce it's really not worth it IMHO
So, by that rationale, you'd take this:

Over this?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I've heard this about Titty's wife having titties.
Dude, I think you're the only one here with a wife that DOESN'T have titties... just saying.

Even if I didn't hear that Titty's wife had tits, I'd assume she does.

Regardless, I think breast implants are idiotic... I agree that natural breasts (as long as they're not deformed, etc.) go with the woman that has the set. Size doesn't matter.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
Dude, I think you're the only one here with a wife that DOESN'T have titties... just saying.

Even if I didn't hear that Titty's wife had tits, I'd assume she does.

Regardless, I think breast implants are idiotic... I agree that natural breasts (as long as they're not deformed, etc.) go with the woman that has the set. Size doesn't matter. [/quote]

And what if they were G cups, would a pair that size still not bother you?

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
And what if they were G cups, would a pair that size still not bother you?
G cups are fine... and no, they wouldn't bother me.

The woman that has them would definitely bother me though... and she can keep the things to herself.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
So about your 5k tits. I am curious. How did you figure out what size you wanted? Was your hubby included in this discussion? What size are we talking? (big tits rule). How differnt do they feel? Can i feel them? and finally are you happy with the results? Most the questions are serious, and i'm most curious! Oh and did your hubby try to get you to get them super sized? Has it increased his interest?

Anyways, i always wondered these things, because i know people who are talking about getting that done. And if i got a small tity wife i'm not sure i would get the implaints, but it might not be such a bad idea.
Firstly, lol @ this thread!

Ahem *composes oneself*

I (well, Teh Fella) paid £3125 for my boob job in November. The prices around these parts range from about that to £4k... bargain!

When I had my first consultation with the surgeon, we discussed the kinds of implants available, and the sizes and shapes that might be appropriate to my frame. I was going from a B/C cup (admittedly, a small C) to a (hopefully) D-cup. He advised me to buy a sports bra in a D-cup and wear it.... complete with rice poured into stockings as fillings! Apparently, 350ml of dried (uncooked) rice is equivelant to a 350cc implant.

I took this information home with me and promptly shopped for the bra, some pop-socks, and a couple of bags of cheapo rice.

Teh Fella and I had a good laugh measuring, filling, and squishing the 'temps' into shape! We first tried with 330ml, and then with 350ml. After an hour or two of trying on different t-shirts etc, I persuaded him to take off the bra and let ME have a go. Hahaha.

Anyway, we both concluded from our extremely scientific experiments that I was to have the 350cc (larger) implants to guarantee a full D-cup. I told the surgeon of our decision, but he kind of 'forgot' and I ended up with 330cc instead.

Yes, I was gutted. But now.... I am so glad I had the 330cc implants. I'm a DD-cup, and I'm not complaining here, but I'm having trouble finding pretty/lacy bra's that fit. Imagine if he'd given me what I asked for, ffs!

Anyway, they feel (hold on, I'll ask him) "firm and yet pliable". Yep. Natural in a 'never-had-kids' kind of way. And, of course you can feel them! Here Shade, cop a feel of these *thrusts the busts*.... whadda ya think?!

The Fella is just as happy as I am with the new set, and he's glad they are not any bigger.... and for the record, his interest in me has never wained. My interest, however, has increased... *wink wink*.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
Firstly, lol @ this thread!

Ahem *composes oneself*

I (well, Teh Fella) paid £3125 for my boob job in November. The prices around these parts range from about that to £4k... bargain!

When I had my first consultation with the surgeon, we discussed the kinds of implants available, and the sizes and shapes that might be appropriate to my frame. I was going from a B/C cup (admittedly, a small C) to a (hopefully) D-cup. He advised me to buy a sports bra in a D-cup and wear it.... complete with rice poured into stockings as fillings! Apparently, 350ml of dried (uncooked) rice is equivelant to a 350cc implant.

I took this information home with me and promptly shopped for the bra, some pop-socks, and a couple of bags of cheapo rice.

Teh Fella and I had a good laugh measuring, filling, and squishing the 'temps' into shape! We first tried with 330ml, and then with 350ml. After an hour or two of trying on different t-shirts etc, I persuaded him to take off the bra and let ME have a go. Hahaha.

Anyway, we both concluded from our extremely scientific experiments that I was to have the 350cc (larger) implants to guarantee a full D-cup. I told the surgeon of our decision, but he kind of 'forgot' and I ended up with 330cc instead.

Yes, I was gutted. But now.... I am so glad I had the 330cc implants. I'm a DD-cup, and I'm not complaining here, but I'm having trouble finding pretty/lacy bra's that fit. Imagine if he'd given me what I asked for, ffs!

Anyway, they feel (hold on, I'll ask him) "firm and yet pliable". Yep. Natural in a 'never-had-kids' kind of way. And, of course you can feel them! Here Shade, cop a feel of these *thrusts the busts*.... whadda ya think?!

The Fella is just as happy as I am with the new set, and he's glad they are not any bigger.... and for the record, his interest in me has never wained. My interest, however, has increased... *wink wink*.
Very interesting. *cops a feel*

I defenetly think *squeeze* that nice DD breasts are a rareity in the world *cuping motion*. It's interesting that your interesting *flick* in you has increased so to speak *squeeze*. the few that i know about it, always had a 'to firm' feel for me. *firm squeeze* its interesting because i dont like rock hard boobies. *bouncing* It's almost a crime, as soft squishy *honk* is one of the aspects i always liked. *plays with boobies* do you think your self confidence has improved? *squeeze* do you get alot of questions and the like from friends or do they all know?

*takes hands off of breasts*

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Very interesting. *cops a feel*

I defenetly think *squeeze* that nice DD breasts are a rareity in the world *cuping motion*. It's interesting that your interesting *flick* in you has increased so to speak *squeeze*. the few that i know about it, always had a 'to firm' feel for me. *firm squeeze* its interesting because i dont like rock hard boobies. *bouncing* It's almost a crime, as soft squishy *honk* is one of the aspects i always liked. *plays with boobies* do you think your self confidence has improved? *squeeze* do you get alot of questions and the like from friends or do they all know?

*takes hands off of breasts*
Well, it took me a while to understand all of that, and it was only when you uncupped my breasts that I could think clearly!

But, no they are not too hard... they were at first (obviously) but now they are very 'normal' to the touch.

All of my friends knew about my Christmas present before the surgery. They are all very loving and supportive. Oh, and jealous!

Now, I really never did have a problem with self-confidence. Ask any of my friends, lol. But I will admit that my wardrobe has gone from 'careful' to 'risky' to 'wow' in a couple of months. My friends would support that statement with no hesitation!

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
And.... to answer the thread title, I named them "Big Left" and "Slightly Bigger Right".

Yes, that's right folks.... if you have a slight distortion (which all women do) it cannot be corrected by having implants. Lol.