Stop Feeling Sorry For Fucking Iddiots

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Stop Feeling Sorry For Fucking Idiots
By nyc_noah
October 18th, 2007 @ 11:00 AM City Life, News, On The Streets, Only in New York, Rantings and Ravings

Today, I read an article about a guy who was killed while attempting to subway surf. Coincidentally, on my commute home, I heard a few people discussing this story, talking about how sad they feel for this kid. I say, let’s stop having sympathy for assholes. This fucking moron actually thought that riding atop a subway car was a good idea??? Loss of life is always a shame, but people need to be responsible enough to not do things that put them in harm’s way.

Miraculously, I hear comments like that around the city fairly regularly, but when a pregnant woman gets on a crowded train, I don’t see that many people offer up their seat… Our priorities are fucked.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Indeed.

Nature has a way of sorting the idjits out.

Unfortunately modern medical practice keeps mosts of the fuckers alive, in the good old days it took upwards to an hour to get a rural trailer park inbred backwoods daredevil to the ER ... by that time his genes were no longer viable.

Today .. a dude can be pieced back together from scraps, thereby ensuring his retardness will be passed to his brood.