Stop fucking with my Xmen.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I've been a Marvel comics fan from the single digit age.

I collected Xmen comics, and X-related comics .. for 20 plus years of my life.

The Hollywood Jew bastards have a knack for fucking up the memory that we die hard Marvel comic lovers have of our most beloved characters.

Take the recent Xmen movies and most specifically that shit cake abomination origin movie about Wolverine.

Gawd .. that thing sucked. Not even a remote resemblance to 30 years of well documented comics.

Anyway ... they've gone too goddamn far this time.

Fucked up the Actor selection for EMMA FROST.

( Check the WIKI if you are a gomer and don't know who the White Queen is. )

Even as far back as the early 80's the White Queen was a sex symbol of voluptuous goodness. She ALWAYS was presented as a sex symbol .. and ALWAYS wore the most revealing painted on costumes.

And now .. they want to put some skinny, flat chested skank called JANUARY JONES as this most famous boob queen character ?

waaaa?

^^^ Is that the White queen body? Fuuuuuuck no.

Hell even the skanks at this year's Cosplay had better looking White Queens.

Goddamn Jew bastards ... and the fucking femanazis.

[video=youtube;zIYel4aYABg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYel4aYABg&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;Zfwg4pP4itM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfwg4pP4itM&feature=related[/video]

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Maybe they will make her eat more than a few crackers a day over the next few months?

But don't you worry, the things they can do with computers these days are amazing...

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
I'd still do her. They may have to keep stuff more kiddie-friendly than with the comic books as that's the demographic, that's all I can really think of. Parents might not want there kids to watch some big breasted mama wiggle around n shiz while daddy keeps his legs crossed throughout = less ticket sales.

What the fuck kinda name is January?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I think it has nothing to do with playing down the sexy. Hollywood seems to think only twigs are appealing. I really dont like their pick for the part either.

There are very attractive, talented, curvy actresses.. catherine heigl, for example.

Guh. So sick of seeing the same cardboard cut outs.

-moo rificous. jiff spifferous.-

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I take it none of you have seen Mad Men....
In case you were wondering.. that's where she's from.
I personally love her, however, i agree with Cranium... she doesn't seem right for the role.

So far i've only seen her play "the naive housewife" role...and she plays it well, however its kind of a stretch to picture her as THE mothafuckin' White Queen.
But who knows...she may surprise us.

Honestly, I'm more pissy about Seth Rogen playing The Green Hornet....
The only upside to that abomination is that they are getting Christoph Waltz (aka Col. Landa in Inglourious Basterds) to play Chudnofsky. heh

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Honestly, I'm more pissy about Seth Rogen playing The Green Hornet....
The only upside to that abomination is that they are getting Christoph Waltz (aka Col. Landa in Inglourious Basterds) to play Chudnofsky. heh

Yeah .. WTF?

That big headed fucker has already typecast himself as the bumbling simpleton and NOW some moron directer puts him in a major ass kicker role..... weird.

It even looks like shit to see his name atop the marquee.... jeez.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Yeah .. WTF?

That big headed fucker has already typecast himself as the bumbling simpleton and NOW some moron directer puts him in a major ass kicker role..... weird.

It even looks like shit to see his name atop the marquee.... jeez.

It's kind of funny how one of the MAIN actors, a Chinese, who without him, Green Hornet is not even possible.

Jay Chou, mega celebrity from Taiwan, famous all over Asia, would had this been a Hong Kong or Taiwan produced movie, been listed at the top and not down at the bottom. Who the hell is Seth Rogen anyways? And Cameron Diaz? Take of her makeup and you've got someone natural for old hag roles.

This guy, Jay Chou, has major talent as a singer song writer, piano player and some limited acting.

Again, typical Hollywood racism.

[video=youtube;1gNDOmc0J3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gNDOmc0J3w&feature=related[/video]

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Again, typical Hollywood racism.
Indeed.

And going further I think its not only racism but the fact that Hollywood ASSUMES that all we movie goers are incapable of seeing an actor of ethnic heritage actually play the role that is written as a non white.

Recent example being that shit cake 'Prince of Persia'. Where the fuck were the 'Persian' actors for that leading role?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
While we're on the subject, can we get off Wolverine's nuts finally? I watched the X-men expecting to see a movie about a team of crime fighters, and instead the whole fucking length of the movie just played out like a Wolverine commercial. Ok, I get it, people like Wolverine....I personally think he's a short, hairy, one dimensional, walking catch-phrase in yellow tights whose claws might as well be made of cardboard for all the blood they spill, but hey, to each their own I guess.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I personally think he's a short, hairy, one dimensional,

Ehh, I think he was on ok character.

In X-Men #25 for instance we see a real good story line possibility.

Cliff Note:

Magneto zaps all the adamantium from Logans skeleton. The adamantium, we now know, was fucking with Logan's mutant ability all along. And now without it he's a more robust mutant .. hunter/killer type.

^^ I liked this story line more than the Mutant X BS And the Team X crap.

Sigh .. by this time ^^ ( ~1993) ... I had become a leader of dudes in the real word and lost much interest in the X series altogether.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Which ironically is probably the most damage Wolverine's claws have done in all 4 films combined.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I never really got into the comics or x-men movies. They are alright movies at best.

PB has it right, too. They hype up Wolverine so much more than any other character, it pisses me off to no end. Got it, he is pretty much invincible -- he is still a bag of tricks, cliche character.