Stop the harassment of James Hooker

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
The EVIL story ...

Teacher Leaves Wife, Kids for High School Student[/h]By Piper Weiss, Shine Staff

Last year, Jordan Powers was just another student from Mr. Hooker's class. Now she's his live-in girlfriend.

James Hooker -- the 41-year-old married father who left his wife and kids for his 18-year-old-student -- might be the worst teacher ever. Last week, he resigned from his job at Enochs High School in Modesto, California over the scandal that's shaken up a community and pit one mom on a crusade to save her daughter from a man she calls a "master manipulator."

Jordan met her teacher as a freshman, but both maintain nothing physical happened until she turned 18 this past September. Hooker claims he saw Powers as "just a student" and had no romantic feelings toward her at first, but when her most recent birthday came around, things changed.

They changed so much, in fact, that Hooker, left his wife and three kids (one of them a 17-year-old Enochs high school student as well) so that he could move in with Jordan.

If this all sounds suspicious to you, imagine how Tammie Powers, Jordan's mom, feels. She's launched an official police investigation to find out if Hooker's relationship with her daughter began before Jordan was of legal age. Tammie is convinced it did, citing a photo of her daughter on Hooker's lap and text messages, emails and phone records exchanged between the couple that predate her daughter's 18th birthday.

"That's pursuit, in my opinion, with some type of intent," she told ABC News 10 in California.

Hooker denies Tammie's claims and is confident the investigation will turn up nothing. He blames the "stigma of the teacher-student relationship" for the public backlash. But Hooker's former boss, Modesto City Schools Supt. Pam Able, doesn't agree.

Even if their relationship doesn't break any laws, Able says she "considers student-teacher dating relationships to be not only unprofessional, but immoral." She also added in an email to the Modesto Bee, that Hooker's relationship has become a "source of great concern for staff, students and parents."

It must be particularly hard for Hooker's 17 year old daughter, now that her father has left to be with a fellow classmate and become a notorious figure throughout the school.

Still, Hooker claims he has no regrets. In an interview with Good Morning America, he shut down Tammie's accusations as a "pack of lies" and said of his new love, "we really do want to have a future together."

Jordan, a quiet, fragile-seeming young woman, who looks closer to 15 than 18 years in age, gazed up at her former teacher, a man that looks every bit his 41 years, and said, "He's more than just a lover."

Jordan has now stopped going to classes and is finishing out her senior year by doing an independent study. She has limited contact with her mom, now that she's living with her teacher, mom's worst nightmare.

Desperate for her child, Tammie has turned her own Facebook page into a "most wanted" profile for Hooker. She's plastered his photo all over her wall warning neighbors about the man she calls an "arrogant pig". She's also made her wallpaper a photo of a prison cell, sending a message to Hooker should he dare visit her site.

Since the story has been picked up by national press, she's been flooded with messages of support from strangers. Tonight, she'll be taking her crusade against Hooker to Nancy Grace. "Nancy's always been a victims advocate and fights for justice," Tammie wrote on Facebook. "That's the goal here, justice."

Copyright © 2012 Yahoo Inc.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
The chics have their collective panties in a wad again.

Some poor man's character is being defamed and his good name is being drawn through the muck and mire by some fuddy duddies that simply can't take that a 41 year old is banging an 18 year old.

He's being made to look like some sort of unbelievable monster. That wanting to bang an 18 year old is somehow comparable to clubbing baby seals with frozen baby kittens.

The article is nothing more than an attempt to make him look as bad as possible.

And this :

Jordan, a quiet, fragile-seeming young woman, who looks closer to 15 than 18 years in age, gazed up at her former teacher, a man that looks every bit his 41 years, and said, "He's more than just a lover."

WTF? What a shallow thing to say, a baseless attempt to make it seem as if a dude in his 40's is somehow out of the sphere of believable as being a lover to an 18 year old.

What a crock of total bullshit.

And the mother? LoL ... she's just pissed that Little baby Jordan has effectively given momma bird a round house cunt punch.

*high five* Mr. Hooker, good for you, sir.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
Yeah, that article is crap and going on Nancy Grace definitely draws ire from me.

However, that dude is a turd face. Even if everything was kosher until she turned 18 -- he's still her teacher. They've been "friends" since she was in high school, so 14 years old. A 37 year old has no right befriending a 14 year old student. If the Mrs. is correct and she has photos and texts frombefore she was 18, even if no sex was involved, then he has gone too far. Students and teachers need boundaries, even more so than junior enlisted and senior enlisted in the Army.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Students and teachers need boundaries, even more so than junior enlisted and senior enlisted in the Army.
The only way I am able to agree with the above statement is if we are saying it should be prohibited in order to uphold the sanctity of the leader/led environment.

On the story, the way I understand it he is no longer her teacher. And as she is unlikely to press charges or testify against him then the Local DA needs to come out and say to those involved to fuck off and stop stirring the pot.

As for him, he needs to go ahead and get a lawyer and look into defamation claims against mama bear in order to shut her yapping pie hole.

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
I think this is wrong on a number of levels.

1. As you mentioned this is a severe breach of the teacher-student boundary. A teenager is incredibly impressionable and teachers (along with parents, celebrities, etc.) are people that children place upon a pedestal. I feel that this guy manipulated her and exploited her emotional weakness with his position for his selfish benefit.

2. Through marriage he had made an oath with his wife. "Until death do us part" is a far cry from "until something younger and more fuckable comes along".

3. He also has a duty and role to maintain with his children. Like the impressionable child that he manipulated he has impressionable children of his own that now see it as ok to abandon your family for your own greedy purposes.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
On a related note; Banging a chic half your age, while still being on the right side of legal, is IN FACT all it's cracked up to be.

He's being hounded because of the cool factor of it. I'd wager that many dudes are doing like I am, giving him a mental high five for it.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
The only way I am able to agree with the above statement is if we are saying it should be prohibited in order to uphold the sanctity of the leader/led environment.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Hugh Hefner gets an 18 year old girl friend. Cool for him. This dude is a fucknut.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Had to google it.

Dude is very average looking. She probably has daddy issues, and he has a ginormous weener.

I give it 5 years. Max.

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
On a related note; Banging a chic half your age, while still being on the right side of legal, is IN FACT all it's cracked up to be.
Except this is a lot more than banging an 18 year old. He's LIVING with her. After the novelty wears off he's going to have absolutely nothing in common with her and is going to be even more miserable than he was with his wife.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
23. <--- Over the hill.
Look who is talking...

I think there is something wrong with this guy. Of course, we don't know all the details, but if he is saying that he all of the sudden fell in love with her when she turned 18, then I say "You are so full of shit, sir." Were there any problems with his marriage? Probably. Did they try and work it out? Maybe. If it doesn't work, you do the honorable thing and you get a divorce BEFORE you leave your wife for some clueless 18-year old piece of ass. You get a divorce, you move out before you start something new. Anything beside that is heartless and disrespectful - the ultimate insult. Bad husband.

Furthermore, he has a 17-year old daughter who is going to the same school as his girlfriend used to, the same school were he used to work. What about her? As a teacher he should be aware that kids can be cruel. She will be teased. Others will make fun of her. Will talk about her behind her back. As a teacher he knows this, as a real father the last thing he would want to do is to put his child into such a situation. Bad father.

"He's more than just a lover."
Father figure? Eeeeeewwwww....

Jordan has now stopped going to classes
So she was still going to school while he was a teacher there?

mama bear
That's what parents do.

After the novelty wears off
I don't think it will take long. He is probably going through midlife crisis, will soon realize how much he fucked up, dump girly and will try to get the wife back. Girly will sit in her old bedroom back at home and cry her eyes out (Mom, I should have listened to you) while he is either working on fixing his marriage or is getting drunk in a cheap bar and is feeling sorry for himself.

A marriage is NOT a pact unto death.
Really? We can put this to a test if you ever pull such a stunt. I will shoot you where it really hurts...