Strange dreams.

SlimSkeeter

The other day I had the weirdest dream. I was sitting in front of the computer happily clicking away when the cursor on screen started moving by itself. That isn't normal, but I have had a mouse do that once, so I started investigating the mouse. Then the cursor clicked my navigation bar and my computer typed in a url on its own. The next thing I know I'm on some strange site with a shit ton of check boxes, I'm fighting like hell to get my pc back under control and to uncheck several boxes, then a voice starts coming out of my speakers, asking the question "You still love me, don't you?" over and over. I'm screaming at my monitor "YES for christs sake YES, just let the fuck go of my computer" and it says "I can't do that, I don't believe you." The very next thing that happens is a face appears on my monitor telling me that she loves me. At this point I have no idea what to do, so I start under the desk and proceed to pull wires out of various holes and such but the voice keeps coming, and its getting louder. I finally pull the power cord and hear....silence. I climb out from under the desk to look, but the monitor is still on and the face is still there, only its bulging out of the monitor, like she wants to come through the damn screen and is about to through sheer force of will.

At this point, I woke up very confused. Any thoughts?

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
In which case, lay off the mustard before bed.

...Yeah, I got nothing. That's one seriously weird fucking dream. My computer station is right next to my bed and I'm running three computers. If I had that dream, I'd rearrange my room so the computers faced away from me.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
If you stop masturbating while surfing the web, your computer will stop lusting for your man meat.
It's high time you jerk your beef in the shower, boy!

SlimSkeeter

If you stop masturbating while surfing the web, your computer will stop lusting for your man meat.
It's high time you jerk your beef in the shower, boy!
Fuck...at least someone/thing is lusting after my man meat.

In which case, lay off the mustard before bed.

...Yeah, I got nothing. That's one seriously weird fucking dream. My computer station is right next to my bed and I'm running three computers. If I had that dream, I'd rearrange my room so the computers faced away from me.

I'm only running 2 computers at the moment, but yeah, thankfully I moved my workstation out of the bedroom a while back (before getting either of these computers). The damn dream has me scratching my head, though.

Anybody else have any insights? Or even something to compare it to?

SlimSkeeter

That is a faggot's dream indicative of closet homosexual tendencies. Clearly you're a closet pole smoker. Get yourself some ghey buttsecks.

Now pay me $200 and believe, like a moron, that I've helped you.

Dr. Neg
-out-
It all seems so clear now! Here, take this absolutely real, 100% NOT fake check for $200. Pardon the crayon, its the only thing I had handy to write with, but I assure you its perfectly legal.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
The most efficient way to get rid of a face from your screen is to tap it sharply with a hammer.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Ha!
Yeah that seems to be your subconscious letting you know you have a unhealthy internet addiction.
I think now would be a good time to break free of the succubus that is the interwebs and get a real social life before it's too late. =)