Stupid people make me laugh

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
I was reading a thread, somewhere else on the net.

Best stupid post award goes to

Myan

AIDS in Africa is caused by starvation, not by the HIV virus.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
AIDS was caused by a man cutting up Chimp meat, then he cut his thumb, causing cross contamination of the 96.8% identical genetic link.

True.

gigman

Bad Ass
Founder
Mar 6, 2008
I heard that Aids started with baboons. Does that mean someone fucked a baboon and started all this? I would hope some one was bitten by one.lol

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I heard that Aids started with baboons. Does that mean someone fucked a baboon and started all this? I would hope some one was bitten by one.lol
I heard AIDS started when Scientists went to Africa to try out a cure for some disease, and paid poor African females to try these drugs, and they were fine, but their children had HIV (it didn't turn into full blown AIDSfor a long time) and they passed it on to their children, and that's how it started. It was some effect to that drug.

This is what some science teacher told us in High School.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I was reading a thread, somewhere else on the net.
Best stupid post award goes to
Myan
AIDS in Africa is caused by starvation, not by the HIV virus.
Remember that slimming aid that was called 'Aids'? They changed the name in the eighties... wonder why? Perhaps that fool Myan was confused by this.

"My name is Bunnee and I take EVERYTHING personal. Wah wah wah wah!"
Huh? Did you mean 'personal', or should that read 'literally'?

I heard AIDS started when Scientists went to Africa to try out a cure for some disease, and paid poor African females to try these drugs, and they were fine, but their children had HIV (it didn't turn into full blown AIDSfor a long time) and they passed it on to their children, and that's how it started. It was some effect to that drug.

This is what some science teacher told us in High School.
Are you being serious?