Sundays

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
What is it about Sundays that just makes ya so damn lazy..... I haven't moved from the couch all damn day....
Ha! Could be....But more so on fucking Sundays....That is till the kidos get me running around playing hide and seek and shit...lol
Obviously, you are totally shit at hide and seek. The couch is NOT, I repeat NOT a great hiding place.

:laluot_08:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Eh, my kid's sick, so I've spent all day trying to get some sleep here and there, bathe him, feed him, watch him like a hawk while he's sleeping (he keeps stopping breathing for short periods and it freaks me out), cooking, preparing dinner to be cooked, cleaning the kitchen (which includes scrubbing the floor on my hands and knees because I broke the mop and the kid's a messy eater), washing clothes, folding clothes, stopping to stuff my face for a couple seconds, and now we're getting ready to walk over to the grocery store for a couple things we need.

When the hub gets home. I'm sitting on my ass and watching Battlestar Galactica with a heaping bowl of chicken and rice... then I'm raping him :D

Usually my Sundays include running around doing errands before everything closes and then going over to my friend's house to help her learn to cook and let the little ones play.

So yeah, I'll have to agree with Stella on this one.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
What is it about Sundays that just makes ya so damn lazy..... I haven't moved from the couch all damn day....
Being out on Saturday night till the wee hours of the morning. I sleep all day on Sunday most of the time, then when I finally get my lazy ass out of bed, I think about how much I don't want to go to work on Monday. I really hate Sundays. :yociexpress09:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
I would happily shit in your boots.
What the fuck are you? a cat? i'll just shit on your face. perhaps it might drown the stench of rotting teeth and buddahs midget chinese dick. Then again, there is no way to overpower the putrid stench of rotting pussy juice from that tranny whore with sylphulus you fucked around with the other day!:yociexp77:

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
What the fuck are you? a cat? i'll just shit on your face. perhaps it might drown the stench of rotting teeth and buddahs midget chinese dick. Then again, there is no way to overpower the putrid stench of rotting pussy juice from that tranny whore with sylphulus you fucked around with the other day!:yociexp77:
Your mom's the tranny whore with... I don't even know what the hell that word is. Is that supposed to be syphilis? Well, either way, your mom is the tranny whore with syphilis. Dammit. Made me ruin a perfectly good poorly-thought-out your-mom joke. You suck, dude. Badly. Go kill yourself.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
when I'm not feeling like horse pookie...we're usually gone all weekend.

nice weather = camping, climbing, riding trips
not as nice weather = probably still some muddy riding
shit weather = indoor climbing and obligatory visits to the moms

lately...sundays are the same as any other day:

-try to eat
-pee
-pee
-try not to feel sick
-pee
-MAYBE take a (pee) quick (pee) walk
-pee
-try to eat, again