Sup bitches...

Jackpot

Still a bit noob
Apr 27, 2011
What’s up shit stains? I’m transplanting myself from the other dip shit site that lost its fucking mind and went bat shit stupid. It’s been a while since I’ve talked to some of you so hope you’re all doing well. Choke, Proper, Surge, Titty… nice to “see†you all again. I have no idea who anyone else is so fuck you all equally. Who started this site anyway? My game is a little rusty right now but I'm sure one of you fuck sticks will say some stupid shit to give me some practice.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Yeah this place is very different from FY; it's far more relaxed and people aren't actively looking for a fight... sometimes.

Welcome!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Welcome Jackpot!

As many have already pointed out the community here is smaller than FY and as such is a tighter group. Consequently, there is a much different mentality here. The social atmosphere is more akin to a real world environment (but not quite, obviously). Sooo, while constantly instigating flame wars and presenting yourself as someone that speaks with a constant stream of obscenities can be perceived as "cool," here it's just sort of annoying and moronic. That type of mindset certainly has its place, just don't expect to "pwn" any dumbass noobs here.

Relax, have fun, slap a bitch, and be coherent or be silent.

kthnxbai!