Super Bowl XLVI plans.

Fancypants

Yaa!
Founder
Oct 31, 2013
I'll go with ditto for the DGAF statement. I wouldn't have even known that it was this weekend if I didn't get invited to a party. It is a good excuse to gorge yourself on bean dip and cheese sticks though.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I usually have something to commemorate the big day. Nothing ever really big. My dad and I are big football fans, with a continuous rivalry on almost every game, so it usually involves him with a select other individuals.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
My plans are to watch the game....And hope that that dumb fuck Forrest Gumpish Eli Manning literally gets broken in half on national television in the most horrific sports injury in the history of human competition.

I don't care what the outcome of the game is, I'm not that into either team. I just hope Eli gets what Eli deserves.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Could care less about the super bowl. I'm just hopeful that we get it right on the coin toss, I love me some free papa johns pizza :)

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Can't watch it..... don't have SKY/cable.... and don't like football. Except the World Cup.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hehehe... I should share this video with my co-workers. They are very passionate about football. Well, American Football.

Soccer in German is Fussball which would mean football if translated literally.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hehehe... I should share this video with my co-workers. They are very passionate about football. Well, American Football.

Soccer in German is Fussball which would mean football if translated literally.
:khi8g:

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
The term soccer originated in England after they made their Football ASOCiation. Don't hate on us because we have cooler words. :-D

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
Wings, pizza, and dipping items..the usual. This game will probably be over by half time with a NE (should've been Balt) blowout.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
The term soccer originated in England after they made their Football ASOCiation. Don't hate on us because we have cooler words. :-D
And that's why the English didn't adopt it. Makes perfect sense.