Super Twat

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Fuck me!!!
This stupid bitch is a devil for punishment.
Should she be sterilized, or is it too late?

By JILL ZEMAN, Associated Press Writer Fri May 9, 5:25 PM ET

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a happy Mother's Day for an Arkansas woman — she's pregnant with her 18th child. Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins. "We've had three in January, three in December. Those two months are a busy time for us," she said, laughing.

The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20, and the youngest, Jennifer, is nine months old.

The fast-growing family lives in Tontitown in northwest Arkansas in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.

Duggar has been been pregnant for more than 11 years of her life, and the family is in the process of filming another series for Discovery Health.

The new show looks at life inside the Duggar home, where chores — or "jurisdictions" — are assigned to each child. One episode of the new show involves a "jurisdiction swap," where the boys do chores traditionally assigned to the girls, and vice versa, Duggar said.

"The girls swapped jurisdictions, changing tires, working in the garages, mowing the grass," she said. "The boys got to cook supper from start to finish, clean the bathrooms," among other chores.

Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

"The success in a family is first off, a love for God, and secondly, treating each other like you want to be treated," Jim Bob Duggar said. "Our goal is for each one of our children to be best friends, and everybody working together to serve each other makes that happen."

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jennifer, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; and Johannah, 2.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Ugh...I want to perform the sterilization myself.

I fucking hate it when parents get 'cute' with naming their children. But add to that Redneck-biblethumper-moron, and baby-factory-whore and you have the Please-fucking-kill-me trifecta!

HerCUNTness

Fiesty
Founder
Mar 13, 2008
Oahu Hawaii
I actually watched an episode of this show. I think I sat through it in shock.
They rented a motorhome to take a vacation. They wear color coded clothes and the gals always wear skirts or dresses.Jurisdictions and such.....the children don't seem to be allowed to be children. They allowed a film crew to live with them. They receive $ from the TV show and church.. they got a new house GIVEN to them, actually MADE for them!

That family is fucked up.... and its not just because of their numbers.

It was like Little House on the Prairie meets Koresh style cult with children as followers.
Where's Jim Jones and his kool aid when ya need it ?

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Im just surprised that her uterus didnt fall out.
Yes...my mom's vagina was a clown car too (I'm the youngest of ten) And to this day she still has troubles walking because she says her uterus feels like its going to fall out. haha

Ugh, i started smelling cream of mushroom soup when i typed that.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Yes...my mom's vagina was a clown car too (I'm the youngest of ten) And to this day she still has troubles walking because she says her uterus feels like its going to fall out. haha

Ugh, i started smelling cream of mushroom soup when i typed that.
ewwwww... Did you have to be so descriptive?

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Yay! i grossed out Pinkslit! ha ha ha ha ha!
I should win a prize. :10_003:
You grossed out Pink?! You continue to rock!

Oh, and.....

To claim your prize, all you have to do is have atleast 10 kids and call them all "Pink-something" (for the girlies) or "Slit-something" (for the laddies, obviously).

Once this has been achieved, you should immediately YIM Pinkslit, send email confirmation of the births, and formal certificates of names, along with DNA proof that all the children are ACTUALLY yours, *all fees payable by yourself* for your $15,000,000 prize award.

Congratulations!

:yociexp37:

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
The older children bear most of the burden of caring for the babies. The parents seem consumed with other ventures. Still, 18 kids? Fucking nuts!

They're Mormons, yet seem selective as to which values they remain true to. They don't have a problem capitalizing on the curiosity factor by participating in television shows. The father is in Real Estate. I can't say I've ever run across a Moron in that line of work before.

Odd people, to say the least.

OutKast

Dude!
Mar 22, 2008
In my office
Can you imagine what her stretch marks must look like by now? I bet her husband never has to take a map on trips.."Pull up your shirt honey,I need to write down the directions"...Ewwww..