Sushi nom nom nom

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
The poontang has never had any, can ya believe it ?

Salmon rolls, shrimp rolls and California rolls. I did not get any sashimi, as I did not want to turn her off on the goodness of Sushi.

So I bought an assortment at the Ft. Bragg commissary. They have an outstanding sushi chef than makes it on site and often. ( Authentic Wasabi !!! nom nom nom x10 )

She is pleasantly surprised.

This is a good thing since that is what I have chosen for my New Year's center piece.

I intend to make my own of course.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I hope you weren't being a stupid foreigner about the wasabi and over applying it in the small bowl they give you by drowning it in soya-sauce.

Japanese put on only a dab and just a short dip. They don't sink it in sauces otherwise you're killing the natural taste of the fish and thats what you want.

If the chef is as good as you say, next time ask him if he has Sashimi Shouyu.
A much heavier, thicker and sweeter sauce made for sushi/sashimi.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I hope you weren't being a stupid foreigner about the wasabi and over applying it in the small bowl they give you by drowning it in soya-sauce.

Japanese put on only a dab and just a short dip. They don't sink it in sauces otherwise you're killing the natural taste of the fish and thats what you want.

If the chef is as good as you say, next time ask him if he has Sashimi Shouyu.
A much heavier, thicker and sweeter sauce made for sushi/sashimi.
yeah ....

I've traveled the world , guy.

I'm aware of how to eat.

Also .. the internets are full of how to on ways to eat it.

The bottom line is :

a: I make it.

b: I'll cover it in peanut butter and whip cream if I want to.

c: Nigga don't like it .. nigga can fuck off.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
yeah ....

I've traveled the world , guy.

I'm aware of how to eat.

Also .. the fucking internets are full of how to on ways to eat it.

The bottom line is :

a: I make it.

b: I'll cover it in peanut butter and whip cream if I fucking want to.

c: Nigga don't like it .. nigga can fuck off.

And there's a correct way to wipe your ass or are you still wiping the fecal matter towards the sides instead of length wise, ass-cracker.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
And there's a correct way to wipe your ass or are you still wiping the fecal matter towards the sides instead of length wise, ass-cracker.
Dude ..

I've been to many countries, I've dined with many non American cultures..

I'm not a total shit flinging monkey and I HAVE tried to respect the common cultural practices of the host.

That being said .. As a HOST there is a certain amount of responsibility one holds, and among those is forgiveness of modest indiscretions from the quests, especially when the guest has been given no instruction on matters that would lead to embarrassment of the host and quest.

I'm aware of the traditional sushi meal and the basic ways it is consumed, its order and its procedures. Still, as there are no Japanese peoples in my house there will be no need for any ceremony relating to this meal.

Further ... I'd wager that 99% of all meals in Japan, China or bum fuck Egypt are done with out ANY pomp or ceremony.

I'm comfortable with how I will prepare it .. and as I am a big fan of Hot/spicy I am in no way ashamed of the wasabi / soy sauce ration that I use.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Eww gross.

I tried calirfornia rolls for the first time not long ago.

never again, they taste like fucking dog shit.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Dude ..

I've been to many countries, I've dined with many non American cultures..

I'm not a total shit flinging monkey and I HAVE tried to respect the common cultural practices of the host.

That being said .. As a HOST there is a certain amount of responsibility one holds, and among those is forgiveness of modest indiscretions from the quests, especially when the guest has been given no instruction on matters that would lead to embarrassment of the host and quest.

I'm aware of the traditional sushi meal and the basic ways it is consumed, its order and its procedures. Still, as there are no Japanese peoples in my house there will be no need for any ceremony relating to this meal.

Further ... I'd wager that 99% of all meals in Japan, China or bum fuck Egypt are done with out ANY pomp or ceremony.

I'm comfortable with how I will prepare it .. and as I am a big fan of Hot/spicy I am in no way ashamed of the wasabi / soy sauce ration that I use.
Dude,

Two words: Sashimi Shoyu. Get it. Try it. Enjoy it.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I always regarded sushi as something that only pompous cunts eates.

That was, of course, until I tasted it myself.
A plate full of funky rice and fish! Dip dip in the soy soy and nom nom in my belly.

Though, I've mainly tried it in Thailand, and I guess that Thais making Japanese sushi is like Danes making Swedish Meatballs.
It's not wrong but not really autentic.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
God, I love sushi!

It's my favourite food. And it's so good for you. Plus, you hardly put on any weight because it's just raw fish and rice! I mean, fuck what more can you want!

Haha.

I love wasabi and the ginger that you put with it. My boyfriend and I have competitions to see who can eat the most without their eyes watering! I always win!

Tee hee.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
God, I love sushi!

It's my favourite food. And it's so good for you. Plus, you hardly put on any weight because it's just raw fish and rice! I mean, fuck what more can you want!

Haha.

I love wasabi and the ginger that you put with it. My boyfriend and I have competitions to see who can eat the most without their eyes watering! I always win!

Tee hee.
Sushi smells like girl parts...

I eat them both with a smile.
I always regarded sushi as something that only pompous cunts eates.

That was, of course, until I tasted it myself.
A plate full of funky rice and fish! Dip dip in the soy soy and nom nom in my belly.

Though, I've mainly tried it in Thailand, and I guess that Thais making Japanese sushi is like Danes making Swedish Meatballs.
It's not wrong but not really autentic.

Get this:

I lived in Japan for 17 years, watched it prepared fresh in front of my eyes by a Japanese chef, at least once or twice a week.................

Know what that means?

.........I GOT THE REAL DEAL.........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I laugh in your faces.

This is so typical behavior for non-Japanese. Stupid and disrespectful.
You have completely shown you lack taste.

Japanese, as compared to Europeans, do not drown their foods in sauces, like the French do. They go for the natural taste, simple and eye pleasing.

Do you even KNOW what the purpose of wasabi is???
It's certainly NOT for your childish pleasure.
Wasabi is used to kill the taste buds for the food that comes in, clearing the mouth of any after taste from the previous.

If that were my Sushi-ya, I'd kick your asses out.
KNOCK IT OFF!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Get this:
KNOCK IT OFF!

When in Rome ...

Basically if a fucker wants to eat it a certain way they most assuredly have that right to do so.

For MY personal choice, I wanted the poontang to taste sushi that was prepared by an authentic ( Japanese dude) Sushi chef.

This way when I make it next week she will have a basis of comparison.

Mine will not be prepared incorrectly, mine will be prepared MY way, and that way is 100% correct because it is MINE.

Easy peasy .. Japanesy

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
^^^^ Need a tissue, round-eye?

I know right ?

Little does he know, with his pale skin and bug eyes and his bulbous nose, that the Locals make fun of him constantly.

He is little more than a tolerated joke and will NEVER be fully accepted as one of them no matter how loud his public Anti-western spew becomes.

Sad sad little fella .. burned his bridges and has no where to go.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
When in Rome ...

Basically if a fucker wants to eat it a certain way they most assuredly have that right to do so.

For MY personal choice, I wanted the poontang to taste sushi that was prepared by an authentic ( Japanese dude) Sushi chef.

This way when I make it next week she will have a basis of comparison.

Mine will not be prepared incorrectly, mine will be prepared MY way, and that way is 100% correct because it is MINE.

Easy peasy .. Japanesy
I know right ?

Little does he know, with his pale skin and bug eyes and his bulbous nose, that the Locals make fun of him constantly.

He is little more than a tolerated joke and will NEVER be fully accepted as one of them no matter how loud his public Anti-western spew becomes.

Sad sad little fella .. burned his bridges and has no where to go.
I have no problems with the way you eat it, actually.
I'm just giving you a Japanese view point.

And....I am most aware of not being accepted into Japanese society, nor do I wish to.
To be born a Japanese would be a sad thing indeed. There is nothing better than to be a foreigner living in Japan.

Japanese are assholes, anyways.
I could make an entire thread dedicated to that opinion.

Your correct, they do look at as a jokes, more like monkeys out of our cages, as they go sporting around in Nike shoes, Levis, LV bags and cell phones, TV's, cars, trains, lights and just about everything else that makes their lives more comfy, based on American/Western technology. Fuck'em.