Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii....

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
....was a little girls name in New Zealand. Wtf?

A judge has ordered a name change for the embarrassed 9-year-old, and discovered New Zealand parents had given their children some other unusual names... including "Number 16 Bus Shelter" and "Midnight Chardonnay". It's being speculated that these names could relate to their conception!

But it doesn't end there!

One child was named "Violence", and two pairs of twins were called "Benson" and "Hedges", and "Fish" and "Chips".

And the kids from one family were all named after six-cylinder Ford cars.

There's nowt as strange as folk.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
....was a little girls name in New Zealand. Wtf?

A judge has ordered a name change for the embarrassed 9-year-old, and discovered New Zealand parents had given their children some other unusual names... including "Number 16 Bus Shelter" and "Midnight Chardonnay". It's being speculated that these names could relate to their conception!

But it doesn't end there!

One child was named "Violence", and two pairs of twins were called "Benson" and "Hedges", and "Fish" and "Chips".

And the kids from one family were all named after six-cylinder Ford cars.

There's nowt as strange as folk.
This is true and is happening here.
The Registry Office fails to block a lot of stupid names and the children suffer because of their parents stupidity.
A Judge has now taken action and referred these children to the Childrens Welfare Office with a view to getting name changes and charging the parents with child abuse.
As the Judge says, children are teased and have it tough enough without having stupid names to attract abusive attention.

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
My younger brothers birth name was Pikle, because my mom wanted something to rhyme with my name. That was all she could think of. It was stupid because she pronounced it "pickle", but when it was read it was pike-el. Stupid. He changed his name to raymond. True story.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
This is true and is happening here.
The Registry Office fails to block a lot of stupid names and the children suffer because of their parents stupidity.
A Judge has now taken action and referred these children to the Childrens Welfare Office with a view to getting name changes and charging the parents with child abuse.
As the Judge says, children are teased and have it tough enough without having stupid names to attract abusive attention.
Firstly, why are the parents being charged with child abuse? They should be given counselling, and education. Thick fuckers are too dumb to realise they're abusing their kids and causing the future bullying episodes by naming them this way.

Secondly, are these kids, erm, of a white origin?

But still, I am sure that if I had twins that were of opposing gender I would name them Evan and Eleanor.

Shorten HER name, and think about it.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
My younger brothers birth name was Pikle, because my mom wanted something to rhyme with my name. That was all she could think of. It was stupid because she pronounced it "pickle", but when it was read it was pike-el. Stupid. He changed his name to raymond. True story.
Let me guess.... your name is "RideSomeonesBikel" IRL.

I'm really, really correct, aren't I?

Lol @ your mum's sense of humour.... I like her already!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Firstly, why are the parents being charged with child abuse? They should be given counselling, and education. Thick fuckers are too dumb to realise they're abusing their kids and causing the future bullying episodes by naming them this way.

Secondly, are these kids, erm, of a white origin?

But still, I am sure that if I had twins that were of opposing gender I would name them Evan and Eleanor.

Shorten HER name, and think about it.
Because it is a form of child abuse to give a child a ridiculous name.

The majority of children with these names are of Pacific Island ethnicity, eg Samoans, however, the Maoris also tend to go for these "exotic" names rather than common ones.

EV EL (Evil) is probably an apt name for twins.