Tattoos

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
Is there such a thing as too many tattoos?​

I for one have over 45 in strategically placed areas. They, in my opinion are very sexy. When I am done I am not going to be completely covered but very well adorned.

I have seen people that have random things in random areas that do not make sence. That in turn makes for bad sleeves or back pieces. They come to me for advice and I do tell them that its hard to come together if so many different themes are in one area.

So I was wondering what you think. Is there such a thing of too many tattoos.

this is too many :::

this isnt :::

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Yes, there is a thing as too many. Regardless of where they are placed.

But at the end of the day, the person's body belongs to the person. And as long as they are happy with their body, that's all that matters.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I just noticed....you changed your screen name.

I like the new one better.
Thanks... It turned out that most people don't know what "The Green Fairy" is... One even said "That's Heineken"... :02:

About the tattoos:

Yes, there can be too many... I like tattoos but I think they should be "tasteful" and should me something to the person...

When I say tasteful, I mean that there should be concept to it... a flow - for a lack of a better word...

Chriss

BAMF
Mar 15, 2008
Tampa, FL
This is very sexy...and not too much.

I've got 6, I'm not done. All of mine can be hidden enough if need be (like when I see my dad...he's ridiculously old fashioned so I don't want to piss him off). I want a shoulder piece, but I don't even know where to begin with it. I don't want it to be too much, you know?

But I do agree with you. There IS such thing as too much.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Is there such a thing as too many tattoos?​

Yes, i believe that you can have too many tats. Tattoos are meant to accentuate the body, not totally cover it up.

And p.s.

Isn't Masumi Max hawt?! I'd totally get a yakuza style tattoo all over my back like that! hehe

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
What's funny about that picture is that the center piece is original work but the dragons on the side are flash that every shop normally has. To me getting an original piece or a variation of one is alot better than getting a tattoo which 20,000 persons may have.

lianhan_shee

bitch in training
Founder
Mar 4, 2008
hell
considering there isnt much showing in the rib area leaves one wondering what it is and the hands tattoo ehh isnt a thing that looks sexy