I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Today I got this

It contained:

And

Also, I found:

I would just say: Thank you, kind sir. Being a Norwegifag, it's hard to get cool stuff from weird abroad websites with Xenophobia. I don't get sites that refuse to ship to Europe.
And in those times, it's neat with friend in ze states.

*Internet Bro knuckle bump* and a warm and fuzzy e-hug.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm glad that no one noticed that I write like a retard with big ass crayons.
Pff. Every man I know writes like that. The ones that don't are gay - and even then, about half of even those men write like cerebral palsy victims.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Pff. Every man I know writes like that. The ones that don't are gay - and even then, about half of even those men write like cerebral palsy victims.

The poontang received over 400 letters from my last combat tour, I'm sure it was hell on her to read the things with my jumbled scribblings ... luckily we switched to mini-cassettes.

( Haha .. ask her about the tape I made while in a fire fight !! ... apperently that was a NO NO to a woman at home worried about her dude getting a case of the deads.)

SittinGrumpy

luckily we switched to mini-cassettes.

( Haha .. ask her about the tape I made while in a fire fight !! ... apperently that was a NO NO to a woman at home worried about her dude getting a case of the deads.)
I got a couple of these in 91 (not during active battle) but some of the things I heard were still kinda creepy!!!! I cannot believe you didnt know it was a NO NO!!!!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm glad that no one noticed that I write like a retard with big ass crayons.
Shut up!!! You actually kinda write like i do, except i do my Y's more weird. =(

And i can't believe you actually got that little brat his watch! haha
This is totally ruining your internet street cred...unless you like tried both items on your junk before shipping it to him.

Please say you did...that would be kinda hot.:mad:

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Shut up!!! You actually kinda write like i do, except i do my Y's more weird. =(

And i can't believe you actually got that little brat his watch! haha
This is totally ruining your internet street cred...unless you like tried both items on your junk before shipping it to him.

Please say you did...that would be kinda hot.:mad:

heheh .. ask him why they smell like ass.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Gotta love that funny "new watch" smell!

But on a serious note, if he tried them on his penis, then we'd be fantasticly close to having sex since that was the first thing I did with the stuff!
Hypothetical yay!