The Apprentice

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Heya everybody, how're you all doing? GREAT!

I'm gonna talk to you about my favourite show, The Apprentice!

The Apprentice is brilliant, and there are a few reasons why I think so.
1. It is funny! There are always a few morons and over zealous and enthusiastic losers mixed in with the more serious and uptight boring contestants. In the UK apprentice just finished, the guy who epitomised the spirit of all things dumbass was Stuart "the brand" Baggs.
[video=youtube;CAm-vySCmfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAm-vySCmfg&feature=related[/video]

2. It actually gives some sort of educational value! It enthuses me, it makes me interested in eventually at one point in my life trying to run my own business so I can be like the Sugar daddy himself (or the Trump, for you americants out there). I think it's pretty unique in that regard, and is definately one of the best reality TV shows because it has a firm grounding in business, which doesn't let the entertainment side get too silly and make it just a brainless celebrity making factory like big brother or X factor.

3. The hot poonani! Hellllloooooooooo!

Here we have from left to right: hot blonde Stella English (eventual winner), extremely hot Liz Locke, and cuddly muffin boy Stuart Baggs.
[video=youtube;l-AjxOAe420]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-AjxOAe420&feature=related[/video]
Check out that rack!

Do YOU watch the apprentice?! What's YOUR view? Nothing but an entertainment show, a fabrication mocking the business world or something which is actually a lot more than that?

Are the American contestants the usual mix of a few gays, a few regular joes, a few beautiful girls.... or is it more representative of the population? Is there anyone on it who keeps demanding everyone buy a survival kit and high quality boots for the apocalypse for example? (bit of friendly ribbing there cranium)

That's it!

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Stuart Baggs :

Has "fist magnet" written all over him.
Pretty much, but as long as he's on TV and not annoying me everyday in real life, then I'm super ok with it!
[video=youtube;fqDJxUFa9q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqDJxUFa9q8&feature=related[/video]

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
At least he's throwing himself out there with the motive to make MONEY! Hello? Money?
He's NOT waiting around the house for it to appear in his lap.

He's OUT MAKING HIS PITCH AND MOVING HIS ASS! Got it? Good.
Is this directed at anyone in particular?

SittinGrumpy

I love the The Apprentice show we have here. I think it is a good and bad thing. I have seen some people on the show that I would never hire if they were the last folks on earth and I could imagine it could work either way.

Never seen this version... may have to check it out.

SlimSkeeter

I hate "reality tv". I think crap like that is what made me give up "television" as a whole. No satellite, no cable, no nothing. The few shows I wish to watch, I can find online and, given that the monitor for my computer IS a 37" HDTV, I watch in complete comfort.