The Aristocrats

SlimSkeeter

A little backstory: The Aristocrats is a joke that comedians tell each other to pretty much gross each other out to the point where they can't help but laugh. The only things that absolutely have to be in the joke are: A guy walks into a talent agents office and says, "Have I got an act for you!" The agent says "Well, I don't usually cater to walk-ins, but what the hell, tell me what ya got" and at the end "Thats the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, what the hell would you call something like that" "We call ourselves, The Aristocrats!" In between those lines have been thrown absolutely anything, so lad and lasses, whats the best(worst) one you can pull off (within the rules, of course)?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
"Did you know that it's possible to eat thirteen rotten aborted fetuses before you get sick?"

That's it, that's all I got. :(

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A little backstory: The Aristocrats is a joke that comedians tell each other to pretty much gross each other out to the point where they can't help but laugh. The only things that absolutely have to be in the joke are: A guy walks into a talent agents office and says, "Have I got an act for you!" The agent says "Well, I don't usually cater to walk-ins, but what the hell, tell me what ya got" and at the end "Thats the most disgusting thing I have ever heard, what the hell would you call something like that" "We call ourselves, The Aristocrats!" In between those lines have been thrown absolutely anything, so lad and lasses, whats the best(worst) one you can pull off (within the rules, of course)?
I have just watched the original "Aristocrats" and it is definitely against the forums rules to post it here.
It is the most unspeakable and perverted joke around.
The success seems to be who can tell this obscene and objectional story the best.
I'm ashamed to say that I did laugh at a few of the attempts.

SlimSkeeter

I laughed....I'm not ashamed. And just because some of their attempts were too much for here, doesn't mean ours have to be. But oh well....just let this thread die, then.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I laughed....I'm not ashamed. And just because some of their attempts were too much for here, doesn't mean ours have to be. But oh well....just let this thread die, then.
Well, no...why should the thread die?
There is no reason why our versions of an aristocrat joke shouldn't be posted... if it complies with the rules of the forum as you suggested originally.

SlimSkeeter

Well, no...why should the thread die?
There is no reason why our versions of an aristocrat joke shouldn't be posted... if it complies with the rules of the forum as you suggested originally.
Still trying to put together a SC-friendly version, myself. Hows about you?

Does anyone want to give this an attempt?