The Asian News

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
University of Hong Kong Offers CLIT Courses

First year undergrad students attending the University of Hong Kong will have the opportunity to enroll in two new courses being offered this coming year (no pun intended).

CLIT1008 and CLIT1009 are open for eager young students who want to learn a little more culture.

Godamnit, the Asians are a weird mob.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Child Born with Second Penis in the Middle of His Back

Fetus in Fetu (FIF) is a rare and very mysterious medical condition that is said to have occurred (or at least is recorded to have occurred) less than ninety times throughout medical history.

For the little boy born in Tianjin’s Children Hospital in China, the second penis in the middle of his tiny back is a medical first and even weirder than some other instances of this highly unusual phenomenon.

The baby presented no problems when it came into the world with the help of midwives, at the Hejian Maternity Center, which is part of Tianjin Children’s Hospital.

What seemed like a routine birth, however, soon turned into a story from Ripley’s Believe it or Not, as midwives and medical staff could not have been more surprised to see a little boy endowed with a second penis in the middle of his back.

Born to farmer dad, Li Jun, 30, and his wife, who live in Central China’s Henan Province, the extra penis was safely removed.

There are complicated theories about this condition that relate to the abnormal formation of twins in utero (parasitic twin theory), but this manifestation is just too weird for any of the medical books.

For now, doctors are content to say that after three hours of surgery, the extra penis is gone and the little boy is doing fine.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
An Indonesia maid has been accused of attempting to "poison" her Hong Kong employer with menstrual blood that she added to her meal. In some southeast Asian cultures, menstrual blood is thought to have special powers. Indra Ningsih, 26, believed that mixing the blood into a pot of vegetables she was cooking for her Chinese employer would make her "more amiable and less picky" towards her.

Prosecutor Vincent Lee said Ningsih's employer, surnamed Mok, became alarmed when she noticed the maid acting suspiciously. Entering the kitchen, Mok saw the accused throwing something into the trash bin, as well as blood clot-like substances mixed with the vegetables and water in the cooking pan.

Mok later discovered a used sanitary napkin in the bin and called the police.

Ningsih has been charged with one count of "administering poison or other destructive or noxious substances with intent to injure" and was remanded in custody until May 13.

Dirty asian harlot.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Ohh yeah.. I see the bulge. I KNEW buddha was a fag.
You KNEW? How? How do you know anything.

How can you possibly know what a woman is when you still shit out your kunt and piss out your ass?

I knowww.

It's what buddha sees everyday. *barfs*
This is a sample of what I see everyday.........

This is what you have not choice to see, yourself, everyday.........
The fat ass American......

I see no asian woman in post 13.

Hey everybody! Josie doesn't see an Asian woman in post #13!
Lets shower her with attention that she so deserves!

SlimSkeeter

Hey everybody! Josie doesn't see an Asian woman in post #13!
Lets shower her with attention that she so deserves!

...said the pot to the kettle. If I have ever seen an attention whore while browsing the internet, its you. You spout anti-american rhetoric on a site that owned and operated on american soil, by a former military man, and frequented mostly by americans. YOU say because these things need to be pointed out to the ignorant, or some other such bullshit. Funny how that bullshit smells remarkably like forum troll on this side of the sea. You sit back and giggle your little chinese school girl giggles when you post, I'm sure, thinking all the while what a wonderful thing it is that so many people pay attention to you now. But you are not liked, and it eats at you. Inside there is a hollow place that only gets bigger as the time passes. You try spouting bigger and more offensive things, even going on personal attacks when your snide little disagreements don't work, but nothing will fill that void. Its sad, really. I pity you, honestly. To be to the point in your life where you are so desperate for people to notice you that you have to pick fights with people that you will never see face-to-face is just...well...pitiful. I wish you the best of luck Kommie, I really do.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
...said the pot to the kettle. If I have ever seen an attention whore while browsing the internet, its you. You spout anti-american rhetoric on a site that owned and operated on american soil, by a former military man, and frequented mostly by americans. YOU say because these things need to be pointed out to the ignorant, or some other such bullshit. Funny how that bullshit smells remarkably like forum troll on this side of the sea. You sit back and giggle your little chinese school girl giggles when you post, I'm sure, thinking all the while what a wonderful thing it is that so many people pay attention to you now. But you are not liked, and it eats at you. Inside there is a hollow place that only gets bigger as the time passes. You try spouting bigger and more offensive things, even going on personal attacks when your snide little disagreements don't work, but nothing will fill that void. Its sad, really. I pity you, honestly. To be to the point in your life where you are so desperate for people to notice you that you have to pick fights with people that you will never see face-to-face is just...well...pitiful. I wish you the best of luck Kommie, I really do.
This is a brilliant piece of art...a pure masterpiece.
I doubt even Freud could have summed up a person so accurately.
Kudos.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Man Wakes Wife From Coma By Biting Her Toes

A Chinese man has successfully broken the 10-year comatose state of his wife by biting her toes.

She had suffered a head injury from an industrial accident and had not shown any signs of movement until one day she suddenly squeezed his wrist.

Zhang Kui, of Shenyang, China, claimed that he had tried everything he could think of to wake his wife and nothing seemed to work.

I played the radio, sang and talked to her and even tickled her, but nothing worked. I then recalled someone saying that the feet are the home for many nerves. I wondered if I could wake her up by biting her feet,†he told the press.

Zhang would not give up and he bit her toes gently and faithfully every day for 10 years until one day, well, one day, it worked!

His wife of 27 years, Lv Fengshuang, is still unable to speak, but she can move her arms and smile.

“I got goose bumps. It was like a dead person suddenly gripping your hand,†Zhang said.

Zhang hopes that some day soon he will once again hear the voice of the woman he has loved so well and so long.

I gigglesnorted at this...Asian stupidity at it's best.