The Babysitter

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Pimps: They don't make good babysitters.

We know it's tough getting a baby sitter, but really....

How hard did a Tampa woman try when a man she told cops was her pimp held her son for ransom?

Odonga Kenya Rush told her she wouldn't get her 1-year-old back until she earned $300.

Cops arrested Rush at his home and gave the kid back to mom.

I don't give Mom any points but Rush is truly the bad guy here.

Suggestion: Try getting a real job and earning your own money.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
The kid (and world) would have probably been better off if she didn't earn the $300. It might have ended up with all being killed.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Pimps: They don't make good babysitters.
We know it's tough getting a baby sitter, but really....

How hard did a Tampa woman try when a man she told cops was her pimp held her son for ransom?

Odonga Kenya Rush told her she wouldn't get her 1-year-old back until she earned $300.

Cops arrested Rush at his home and gave the kid back to mom.

I don't give Mom any points but Rush is truly the bad guy here.

Suggestion: Try getting a real job and earning your own money.
Obviously her son was never really being held for ransom. It was clearly the only way this pimp could find to make this god damn nappy headed ho do work! Earn money bitch!
Of all the ho's in his stable, she was the only one not collecting, and clearly she needed more than five across the eyes to get his point across to this dense ho.
Threaten her kid, she gets payed, kid goes home, problem solved.

What's so appalling about this? It was simply a poorly executed business decision by a legitimate business man just trying to get by in this crazy post 9/11 economy. All parties involved simply made honest and understandable mistakes.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
That doesn't sound like a safe environment at all for a kid. That kid better be gettin lots and lots of follow up visits from CPS.

I hate people that have kids without thinking, it's one thing to be a struggling single mom.

But when you're line of work consists of mostly shady people and you are unable to keep your home life and your work life separated..then you gots problems and you have no business trying to raise a kid.