The definition of luck

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
(Probably old, but this is the first time I've seen this story)

Read The Caption on the first photo then look at the second photo

Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing.

The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail.
It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and across the culvert outlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling.

The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts
and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ on U.S. Hwy 100.

Now look at the second picture below...

SlimSkeeter

Why would God send him through a guard rail?
In order to save him, duh! I used to do that all the time! Grab a classmate by the shirt collar as they were walking down the stairs, push them to the brink of falling, and save them by yanking them back.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
In order to save him, duh! I used to do that all the time! Grab a classmate by the shirt collar as they were walking down the stairs, push them to the brink of falling, and save them by yanking them back.
Ahh, the old threaten your life so you could appreciate him more... trick.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Perhaps...they weren't being appreciative of their lives, and were just slackers.. however since the hand of God intervened and saved their lives they will now go on to do amazing things and change the history of the human race. As they were meant to.

Just sayin'.