The Famous and their Scandals

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
John Edwards apparently has proposed to his baby mama... and plans to divorce his ailing wife. L.O.L.

link

Angelina Jolie broke up Aniston and Pitt... now she's accused of digging into Depp. - Isn't she gettin a little haggard to be on the prowl all the time? Her freeze-by date is rapidly approaching..

link

Post up fame gossip from your little area of the universe.

Kashmir

Kiss my ass
Jan 30, 2010
The comments left..so funny..

livitup_1978 says:
February 3, 2010 at 7:47 pm
Ugh. At first I was angry that Depp, with his amazing acting creds, would want to be in a cliche a la Jolie action film. Now that Depp has come out with an interview about how Roman Polanski “is not a predatorâ€, I’ve changed my mind and consider these two sickos great for one another. Vanessa, if you want your man, STAY ON THE SET. There’s no telling what Jolie will do. If she’s a repeat offender, she’ll be pregnant before the film wraps.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
And people wonder why I joyfully await Californias impending slide into the ocean.

And Edwards........total douchebag as anyone here in NC could tell you.

Kashmir

Kiss my ass
Jan 30, 2010
That fucking bitch(Rielle)..having sex with him know he was married..

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
The comments left..so funny..
Haha, yeah those are always my favorite parts of the yahoo articles... people crawl from out of the woodwork.

And people wonder why I joyfully await Californias impending slide into the ocean.

And Edwards........total douchebag as anyone here in NC could tell you.
Wives with cancer = boring. Oh well. Time to find a new one! =)