The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The idea of this thread is to use the grammatical form of Conditionals as in might have , could have or would have stating a positive aspect as well as a negative aspect of yourself that was never experienced.

For example:

The Good

If I had had a lot of money, I would have created Start-up business programs for inner-city youths as well as the unemployed who had enough gumption to get off their ass and do something about their lives.
This program could also apply to university students and high school drop-outs.

The idea would be for people to learn a trade or skill and apply it with monetary compensation for their efforts.
I may as well take a small profit from it, say 15% or more since I am the sole loaner of monies financing the projects.

The Bad

If I had been employed by some covert organization like the NSA or CIA or some other black ops, I would have gone rogue.
I would have kept a trusted contact within the organization to keep me up to date with targets.
Now, who would those targets have been you ask?
Mafia bosses. I don't care from where. If they be Russian, I go to Russia and put a bullet in their heads.
If they be Japanese, a knife in the back.
Italian, a wire across the neck and strangle them from behind.

I would have gone around the globe as a Vigilante assassin, righting the right and righting the wrong.
Killing those mother fuckers left and right.
I would not have stopped there. I would have made my way to Compton and snuff out some gang banging pussy mother fuckers as well.

Despots, American elected dictators, gang leaders, mafia bosses, Chinese political bribe takers, big business leaders who did not pay the price for their crimes against humanity like those assholes in Bu pal India during the gas leaks.

Fuck-em up big time.........

Now, it's your turn

RapedBySeveral

Insert Member
Jan 8, 2010
Yougoslavia
The Good

If I had Jesus super powers I'd throw down the medical industry down to their needs. I'd heal baldness, diarrhea, small cocks, colorblindness, being colored, transgendered people, albinos, the fat, the ugly, the short, the retarded, the stupid, the hairy. I'd give everyone a pair of indestructible Jesus kidneys, turn all the toxic waste into wine and get the iron kidney people to drink it. Same with lungs, tobacco would be in again. I'd make prostitutes immune to stds and remove their uteruses, get a number of congressmen whose kids I cured of cancer to make prostitution legal, save the economy. Every one of my healings I'd charge 1 euro (fuck the dollar) and with all the money I make I'll hire a rouge CIA or NSA assassin to kill everyone in the medical industry who profits from other peoples misfortune.

The bad

I have the power to kill any person i think of with a snap of my finger. Just sit in front of the tv and snap away. Bye Ben Aflek. Bye every sleazy bank commercial guy. Bye Bono Vox. Bye Tom Cruise. Bye Madonna. Bye every politician I can think of (except Paul Ron ofc). Bye John Wayne again. Bye the British Royal family. Bye the entire cast from Twilight. Bye Walt Disneys brain. Bye Pope.
I'd even take requests.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
you must be joking
You, shut up. Make a tread yourself.

The Good

If I had Jesus super powers I'd throw down the medical industry down to their needs. I'd heal baldness, diarrhea, small cocks, colorblindness, being colored, transgendered people, albinos, the fat, the ugly, the short, the retarded, the stupid, the hairy. I'd give everyone a pair of indestructible Jesus kidneys, turn all the toxic waste into wine and get the iron kidney people to drink it. Same with lungs, tobacco would be in again. I'd make prostitutes immune to stds and remove their uteruses, get a number of congressmen whose kids I cured of cancer to make prostitution legal, save the economy. Every one of my healings I'd charge 1 euro (fuck the dollar) and with all the money I make I'll hire a rouge CIA or NSA assassin to kill everyone in the medical industry who profits from other peoples misfortune.

The bad

I have the power to kill any person i think of with a snap of my finger. Just sit in front of the tv and snap away. Bye Ben Aflek. Bye every sleazy bank commercial guy. Bye Bono Vox. Bye Tom Cruise. Bye Madonna. Bye every politician I can think of (except Paul Ron ofc). Bye John Wayne again. Bye the British Royal family. Bye the entire cast from Twilight. Bye Walt Disneys brain. Bye Pope.
I'd even take requests.

Haha!

Thank you Jesus! Now I can do a Charles Bronson on someones ass!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
oh how wonderful that you can do charles bronson..you faggot.
Woo woo. Now hold on there, jr. You cut me deep with that one. Right through the heart you did.
You be one bad ass mofojr, sure be you.

Ya got me. Just don't know what to do. You hurt my feelings.

You just go right ahead and call it as you KNOW it, ya punk ass little bitch.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
oh how wonderful that you can do charles bronson..you faggot.
Please be respectful of the thread. True, there are no DNH tags in the original post, but there really shouldn't have to be. This is an interesting thread that could give way to some really great topics. Seeing as there is a lack of these sorts of thought-provoking threads, please reduce antics. Feel free to spooge on the free fire zone with whatever Anti-Kommie vomit you like.

Kashmir

Kiss my ass
Jan 30, 2010
shut the fuck up Josie all i said was "you must be joking"..it's him that got defensive for nothing..

RapedBySeveral

Insert Member
Jan 8, 2010
Yougoslavia
i don't care..im not here or in any site to be liked..where are your meaningful contribution?..haha..
Sigh...
Ok, want my advice? You probably will never write anything that anyone will spend 1.5 seconds thinking about or bothering to reply, other to tell you that you suck ofc. Let's look for a key word in the last sentence. If you found that the word is ˝write˝, you are correct. How to go around it? Post naked pics.

Kashmir

Kiss my ass
Jan 30, 2010
wow you are given me so much attention..ha..it will really hurt me to see your "you suck" on a thread a make..e-hurt..lol..

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
shut the fuck up Josie all i said was "you must be joking"..it's him that got defensive for nothing..
Watch your mouth!

Josie is a fine (even if preggers) upstanding (probably sitting actually) young lady.

The gist of her comment to you was to get you to try and ACT like you had at least a modicum of common sense/decency..... in THIS particular forum.
FREE FIRE you can act like an ass (if you absolutely HAVE to) and continue with the idiocy you witnessed at FY.(though not recommended)

The biggest difference between this forum and the one you were banned from is that HERE they try to steer the conversations away from sounding like a noob on the boards for the first time or those that feel a keyboard is an instrument only to be used for flexing e-muscles.

Relax. Take a deep breath and put some thought into what you want to say.
Here you'll garner more respect for witty/thoughtful posts than sounding like that idiot PillBilly over at FY.

Read the words over the cute picture at the top of every page.