The Good Wife

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Who has seen this series?

It's fucking awesome and I recommend it to all of you.

It's crime/legal themed and I am totally addicted.

I just got season 2 box set for Christmas!!!!!

:khi8g:

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Damn, how do I edit the tags to this? I forgot to do it.

EDIT. There we go.

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
I think that series is pretty good, too. But I try to keep TV down to a minimum (sports do NOT count), so I had to cut it out. I have seen the first two seasons and spots of the newer ones.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I think that series is pretty good, too. But I try to keep TV down to a minimum (sports do NOT count), so I had to cut it out. I have seen the first two seasons and spots of the newer ones.
Haha. I don't watch the series on tv, aside from the fact that I'm in Spain and I'm not even sure if they air it here... I don't watch tv at all. I used to watch "Charmed" when I was unemployed many moons ago as it was on at 4pm And also "Los Hombres de Paco" - Spanish cop series. (Brilliant!) But I can never regiment myself to watch tv shows at a certain time, and I don't have tivo or whatever that thing you guys have is called that records shit.

However, I watch A LOT of movies, and a couple of months ago my collegue lent me the whole series of Sex In The City, and I force my boyfriend to watch it with me. But with The Good Wife - I don't have to force him, he looooooves it. I'm not sure if it's because of Kalinda, the Indian investigator (or more succintly - her ass), or whether he actually enjoys the storylines - whatever, at least it's something we can watch together!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Wowwww, I am a total junkie. Just finished the season 2 box set last night. (been watching back to back episodes since Christmas day)

I am in love with this series.

And very satisfied about what happened, but still left on a cliffhanger- will they, won't they kind of deal......

Ahhhhhhh good stuff.

Firestorm

n00b
Founder
May 7, 2008
Somewhere
Mamba....I love you but now I'm going to have to beat you.

Yet another damned series I'll be watching over and over. That and the damned Vampire Diaries (I'm going to get you for that one Kommie).

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Mamba....I love you but now I'm going to have to beat you.
Tee heeeeeee.... you know it's good for you!!

Is it a-mazing or what?

Great storylines, interesting cases, and more twists than a python on acid.

Whoot.