The Life and Times of

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This thread is purely in jest, poking fun at a particular member.
You can use any member you like as well as repeating a member.

Simple rules:
5 pics per post only
label the pics
End the last pic with "And the final result...."

Or......do it anyway you please.

The Life and Times of GDP

One day, little GDP reaches down his panties and realizes that he is a boy after all and not a little girlyboy as the kids taunted him with.

He decides to test out his manly man-ness and what other way is there than the US military

Takes a stab at marriage, multiple times, and ends up mimicking this monstrosity of a woman.

Uses the money he saved up while saving the world for the evil doers, and makes an attempt at running a forum. But first he has to undergo extensive training as a Japanese Otaku (geek).

The end result.....makes mucho mula from the forum with his dubious raffle scheme and opens up a fried chicken franchise...or two....in Alybamy, Norte Carolina and Misipi......

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Life and Times of PB

The Life and Times of PB...

Joins the military, gets shipped off to Okinawa.
Because he is a homespun American White Boy, decides to pass over any of this....

Finishes his enlistment term, hightails it back to the USA and joins Fuckyou.com....somehow manages to make this Asian man laugh with all the wit he posted.

Meets a member of the opposite gender, falls in love, moves in with her, buys a house together.

Learns about the world of sex, but takes it a step or two....way too far.

End result.....posts a recent pic showing us his receding hairline..

SlimSkeeter

This might actually get interesting. I like it. Back for my turn later.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
The Life and Times of .......SCARLET

The Life and Times of .......SCARLET

And so, the life of SCARLET begins....

She manages to find a husband and copulates...

They go forth and mass produce....

She later finds out that the Kiwi drama shows are full of lies and is disillusioned. She did not know that being dick slapped was part of the deal...so she joins Adult Fuck Finder and leads a path of debauchery, going from one orgy to another.....after she got her fill of this, she went into a deep depression.....

Three Dog Night picked up on her story and wrote a song about it....
[video=youtube;22QYriWAF-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22QYriWAF-U[/video]

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
The Life and Times of.....GRUMPY

As soon as she was old enough to handle the humiliation and start on the path of being ostracized from her friends and family, her mother, at the tender age of 35, tells her that she has 1/32 Indian blood in her.....She is very excited about this and converts to Hinduism, being a full-fledged vegan and promises not to kill cows. She learns the secret art of body piercing.

It was not until the age of 45 that her grandfather, feeling sorry for her, after years and years of laughing his ass off with the family as a whole....he informs her that it's NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN, and not INDIAN Indian...

She becomes severely depressed and gets a tattoo of frying bacon on her arm....to express the hurt and anger she endured for 10 years of humiliation from friends and family alike....

She ran away from home, met the Crying Indian and lives happy for a short spell, producing Enviro-Ethinic movies together...
[video=youtube;kd0i9EfoIvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0i9EfoIvI[/video]

She as now reached the ripe old age of 46 and can now be seen begging for money on the steps of the Smithsonian Institute in Wash. D.C., having converted back to Hinduism because of all the bullshit that being a Native American had to offer her.....

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Deep in the remote Georgia wildness, alongside the Cahulawassee river, KommieKat was conceived.

On his anal birth he was such a fat ugly baby that all the menfolk called him BuddhaBoy.

Starved of any contact with women, he fled to China as soon as possible and rapidly met and married the most eligible beauty there.

Things did not bode well as his new wife was unable to convince BuddhaBoy that sex consisted of other positions besides anal sex., besides, she was getting a very sore ass, so tossed him out.

He fled to Hong Kong and changed his name to KommieKat, where he met and married another belle.

They were extremely fortunate to obtain a beautiful rooftop apartment and are content to spend their day hurling abuse and trash at American tourists passing below.

KommieKat, the result of an unnatural mating, half devil...half child.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
The life and times of .................Slimeskeeter

Slim heard voices of god throughout his youth and decided to become a Franciscan monk at the age of 28, as pictured here. The man next to him had sexually amused him while doing his studies, thus his virginity.

As he was being invaded at the entry port at his behind, he finally came up with a shape for the long awaited Liqueur that him and the Holy men folk where brewing up in their cellars.

The Abbot of the monastery (same man in the first pic) give the young lad a stipend for his contribution of Frangelico, and sets off, riding a donkey, preaching the word of god.

During his travels, he learns of something holier than God itself.

And from this, he becomes...........

SATAN INCARNATE!!!

SlimSkeeter

DUDE!!! I had that last picture as my desktop background for a while!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
The Live and Times of......Titty!

And so, life begins for Titty, quite naturally, with a teat in his mouth.
His insatiable thirst for tit lead his family into the poor house and sadly, he was orphaned off to Ghana.

Some months later, after sucking the life out of his birth mama, he latched on like a leech to, and literally sucked the soul out of this poor woman. Green Peace and The Children's Foundation stepped in to save the poor lad and shipped his milk encrusted lipped self off to.....

.....India. And the sucking continues on and on and on, for years and years and years. When finally, the little boy turned into a man, the villiage elder recommend he give up the tit and get married. So.....

....he gave marriage a hearty try and did his damnedest.
Years of struggling as a SheDaddy, he gave up the bucket and started his own Nudy magazine, becoming a magazine Mogul, spreading his hedonistic philosophy to the four corners of the globe, making an international icon of himself.

And from that day on, he could have all the titties he wanted, forever and ever, Amen.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
The Loneliness and Tragedy of .........Nibbler

And so I was born. Alone. How depressing. I just can't wait. Life is going to be fun........alone.....sad......depressing.

And here I am, all grown up, and life is exactly as I predicted......alone, sad and depressing. Doesn't matter how many friends I have. They are all going to die anyways. I am alone.
Woe is me. Loneliness tugs at my sleeves.
Sadness wraps my heart.
Depression blankets my soul.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

We live life alone. We grow old alone. Although we are surrounded with people all our lives, we live life alone.
I am not the only one living alone but I am alone in my loneliness. No one shares this reward I have reaped at birth. God has punished me with life itself.

And we die alone. What was this big ride all about in the first place?