The member below me.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
This is a simple true or false game.

You must answer with "True" or "False" to the previus statement, and then add a new statement for the next member.
If you fail to add your own statement, you will be ignored and the next member should answer the latest statement.

The member below me loves the cock!

SlimSkeeter

true (but not the severely can't walk kind, that's just mean)

The member below me has testicles the size of grapefruits

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
True!
The member below me lives somewhere that is rainy today.
True.
The member below me wants to eat the corn out of my turds and this is proven if they say "False" because it is clearly a contradiction of their true feelings so they don't humiliate themselves before the community. Consequently, it is also proven if they say "True" as this would not be a denial of their true feelings.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
True.
The member below me wants to eat the corn out of my turds and this is proven if they say "False" because it is clearly a contradiction of their true feelings so they don't humiliate themselves before the community. Consequently, it is also proven if they say "True" as this would not be a denial of their true feelings.

Trick question. NegC would have to consume healthful foods, including corn, to have corn in his feces.

The member below me has been aroused by certain animal interactions on either the Discovery or National Geographic Channel.

Superior

Noob a little less
May 18, 2009

Trick question. NegC would have to consume healthful foods, including corn, to have corn in his feces.

The member below me has been aroused by certain animal interactions on either the Discovery or National Geographic Channel.
False. At least not to my recollection.

The member below me likes golden showers.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
False

The member below me thought this thread said "The members can blow me" when they first glanced at this thread.