The rain valve

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
Only 4-5 people know of this highly guarded secret, including me (and now you but good luck finding me). Neither of us knows who, or what passed the secret on to us. Like it was a message written in our DNA. A legend in it's own time. The rain valve.

The rain valve, to a regular person, would look like a street sign pointing to our town, but to a secret carrier, it meant a lot more. The valve is imbued with a fantastic power, the power to call down rain, or to stop it.

The few of us who know the secret use it wisely. Only after remarkably long periods of draught do we make our pilgrimage to the sacred valve, turn it 180 degrees, and wait till the next day (now what did you expect?). Like the dark nights, our good deeds go unnoticed, but the satisfaction we get from knowing what we do makes it all worth while.

Other times, if we have big weekend plans, and the rain wont stop, we again do the honorable thing and mess with nature. Our first toast of the weekend all ways goes to the valve.

But there is a problem dough. Life has a way of being busy, most of us lack the time to watch over our community, and it's starting to get noticed. Crops are dry, weekends are wet. We all agreed that soon the time will be for us to find successors, but giving it some thought, we decided that all the kids we know are stupid little retards and are not worthy of the responsibility. So we decided the successors shall be found the same way we were found.

By accident.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
[SIZE=-1] Dough :

NOUN:
[/SIZE]

1. A soft, thick mixture of dry ingredients, such as flour or meal, and liquid, such as water, that is kneaded, shaped, and baked, especially as bread or pastry.
    2. A pasty mass similar to this mixture.
  1. Slang Money.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
[SIZE=-1] Dough :

NOUN:
[/SIZE]

1. A soft, thick mixture of dry ingredients, such as flour or meal, and liquid, such as water, that is kneaded, shaped, and baked, especially as bread or pastry.
    2. A pasty mass similar to this mixture.
  1. Slang Money.
Douh?
Duh?
Dou?

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
...but...it is!
A bit more alcohol and drugs involved then I mentioned, but other then that it's true.
Oh yeah, one time we broke it and several weeks later it was whole again. !MAGIC!