The Story Of My Life

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
If you were to write a (semi) autobiographical account of your life so far, what would it be called? How would the brief synopsis read?

Me? *ahem*

"Embraced" by Stella

Synopsis: A whirlwind tale of life and love, foes and woes, betrayal and revenge....

"The beautiful young Stella was captivated by him. Her knight, however, hid a deep, dark secret. When the truth emerged, would she be blinded by love? Would she -could she - overcome the terrible reality that was the man she adored? Stella was in emotional turmoil..."

:yociexp108:

Okay.... GO!

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
Re: The Story Of My Life....

If you were to write a (semi) autobiographical account of your life so far, what would it be called? How would the brief synopsis read?

Me? *ahem*

"Embraced" by Stella

Synopsis: A whirlwind tale of life and love, foes and woes, betrayal and revenge....

"The beautiful young Stella was captivated by him. Her knight, however, hid a deep, dark secret. When the truth emerged, would she be blinded by love? Would she -could she - overcome the terrible reality that was the man she adored? Stella was in emotional turmoil..."

:yociexp108:

Okay.... GO!
You failed to mention your boobies.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay

"Soiled" by Scabs.

Taglines: Full frontal male nudity, shame, disappointment, crying in corners,

"There he was, a person not worthy being called a man, peeking through the windows of the elderly woman next door. He knew what he was doing was appalling and wrong, yet he fastened his already firm grip around his penis and began pumping out the last few drops of semen that resided in his disgusting and pathetic excuse of reproductive organs. At the same time the ejaculation escaped his wretched body, a single tear dripped down his cheek and he began to weep.
He always cries...."

Genre: Comedy, Feel-good

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008

"Soiled" by Scabs.

Taglines: Full frontal male nudity, shame, disappointment, crying in corners,

"There he was, a person not worthy being called a man, peeking through the windows of the elderly woman next door. He knew what he was doing was appalling and wrong, yet he fastened his already firm grip around his penis and began pumping out the last few drops of semen that resided in his disgusting and pathetic excuse of reproductive organs. At the same time the ejaculation escaped his wretched body, a single tear dripped down his cheek and he began to weep.
He always cries...."

Genre: Comedy, Feel-good
Kudos.