• Absinthe

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Chokeonthis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (vote in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SlimSkeeter

Ok...I'm tired of waiting for Choked to answer her damn question SO!!

Here it is...the moment we have all been waiting for! Time to vote on the Forum Hottie and the winner of my very own $20.

SlimSkeeter

You can only vote once and it's all private! So nobody knows who voted for whom! Enjoy! I'm giving this a bit before I declare a winner, though, so have at it and don't be shy!

Remember, we love you all! Good luck, ladies!

SlimSkeeter

Mamba has taken an early lead.... Anybody wanna come forward and tell us why they picked who they did? It's not obligatory, but no reason to be shy..

SlimSkeeter

^^^ Vote for whoever you want. Hell, write someone in. This poll is open to all forum members able to read it and comprehend it.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Do they have to be a full-fledged female or can they be pre-op? Either way, I voted for Mamba. The gift of the best Windows startup sound all those years ago won me over.

I did not vote for Absinthe out of fear of CrAnIuM beating my face in and using my skull as an ash tray. I did not vote for the other two as I don't know them. Do another vote in a few months and we shall see what happens then!

SlimSkeeter

This wasn't a boobie rate thread? There was actual substance to it? Well shit. I should probably go and read more then!
Possibly....but it's a hotness thing, too. It all works.

SlimSkeeter

..no need to wait for that thing.

I got no opinion on her...but she disappeared after the nomination round and I waited a while for her to answer the question round.... I'm pretty well ready to get on with this SOOOO....this.

Also... The winner (when I declare her as such) needs to PM me with her info so I can get her winnings to her. <~~~~ Friendly reminder. Mamba's lead is extending, I see... I think I'll give this til friday before I declare anything, though.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Do they have to be a full-fledged female or can they be pre-op? Either way, I voted for Mamba. The gift of the best Windows startup sound all those years ago won me over.
Aha. Nevermind. I was confused about your identity, and now I'm not.

Which windows start up sound was that?

Stickman

Dude!
May 18, 2008
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I'd have to cast my vote for one Sexy Stickman. Down with discriminating hotness contests. With just two strokes of a pen this Stickman could have a nice set of boobies. Would require an extra two dots for nipples though.

SlimSkeeter

Kind of a tight race..... People need to VOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I voted.

And I voted for Absinthe because she's intelligent and her answers were well thought out. And she's a mean cook from the photos I have seen!