The Walking Dead

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Old people piss me off. They shuffle around the supermarkets at the speed of a retarded snail and don't drive much faster.
They reek of either cheap perfume, old spice, piss, shit or a combination of them all.
The women have tits drooping to their waists and the men's ass-cheeks sag to the back of their knees.
Filthy old perverts think they are a woman's answer to eternal love or fabulous sex and prey on all ages of both sexes.
They should all be humanely put down at the age of 55.

A doctor says to his patient, "I have bad news and worse news." "Oh dear, what's the bad news?" asks the elderly patient. The doctor replies, "You only have 24 hours to live." "That's terrible," said the old man. "How can the news possibly be worse?" The doctor replies, "I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
... and the cheeky old hags think they have a right to our beaches.
I'd concrete them in until high tide had been and gone.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Yeah, I have the same feelings about people of ANY age.

With great relish I long for the day we buy the new house with a 100 meter deep disaster shelter ... I'm never coming up again.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
With great relish I long for the day we buy the new house with a 100 meter deep disaster shelter ... I'm never coming up again.
I will throw food scraps down the elevator shaft ... occasionally...

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I bet this isn't the dirty old bugger's grand-daughter...
... and I also bet he's got "half-a-silly on".