The wild kingdom and your little bastard

Zeabot

Californium
Founder
Oct 25, 2013
That is awesome. Teach that little dork not to mess with anyone, animal or human.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
I think the cat took it easy on the little brat.
I don't see any gushing blood.
It was probably declawed, and if it wasn't, I'll bet it is now(or will be in the near future).
"Kitty says meow"....I know I heard or saw that some place...

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Hold on hold on. Check out the very start. The kid is already crying which likely means the kitty did something to him first and the kid is getting revenge, slaps the hell out of the cat and kitty slaps back again...

This looks like a judicial case impending.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Hold on hold on. Check out the very start. The kid is already crying which likely means the kitty did something to him first and the kid is getting revenge, slaps the hell out of the cat and kitty slaps back again...

This looks like a judicial case impending.
The little brat is already crying, which likely means he was sent to his room for a time out, didn't like it, and took it out on the closest living thing. Now....
Hold on hold on. Check out the very start. That cat looked pretty damn mellowed out and off guard...not like it was just smacked.

The defense rests...

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The defense rests...
I object. The kid and I have a clear case here. On closer inspection, you can see the cat takes on a feline pose of impending danger, typical of it's species. It knows a whack is coming for something it instigated. I suggest we either withdraw to the judges chambers and talk it over with a respectable payment on the kids behalf, or we can waste members reading time.

Your choice, counselor.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Hmmm.

Question is, why was this being filmed anyway? Obviously parents or older siblings instigated this.

Why would you film a kid crying next to cat for your own amusement?

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
I object.
__________________________________________________________________________________

proper stranger:
You can't object..I already rested my case..even without that...there is nothing there to object to. You can state your case, but your objection would be denied.
As for your case, the whole presentation seems to be based on your assumption that you can read the cats mind.
__________________________________________________________________________________

we can waste members reading time.

Your choice, counselor.
My posts are a waste of time..is that what you are saying?
This time I object!

#1..That sounds to me like you are trying to discourage me from replying to your nonsense. You have set things up very nicely to try and make any response by me to this discussion seem a "waste" of time, with no value. Maybe it is..maybe it isn't..Either way..I guess I'm responding anyhow.

#2..It would be hard for most any post to be a waste of time, considering that most days we only get 5 or 6 posts in total. I'm pretty sure reading one of my short posts is not going make anyone late for work.

And now I am bored with the whole thing..

Hmmm.

Question is, why was this being filmed anyway? Obviously parents or older siblings instigated this.

Excellent point.
Everyone else seems to have overlooked that little detail..
This could have been a case of creative child abuse....sickos everywhere these days.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Haha, no! I totally considered this :D My thought is that this kid and cat have had it out several times before. The idiot kid simply can't put the two together: Mess with pussy, get fucked.

So... they decided to always stay out of the squabble (usually what I do - unless the cat is a massive prick for no reason than it's a fat ass, spoiled bitch, taken care of by some moron faggot who feeds into sickness. *ahem*.. another story for another time!)

While staying out of said squabble, they grabbed their phone and hit 'record'.

Nice.

proper stranger

Yaa!
Founder
Apr 23, 2011
Then you agree to an out of court settlement?
Yes. I think that would be the best way to resolve this case.
Send that contract over to my office and I will thankfully sign it and be done with this matter.
My apologies for any inconveniences.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
proper stranger

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Excellent point.
Everyone else seems to have overlooked that little detail..
This could have been a case of creative child abuse....sickos everywhere these days.
Possibly.

The kid looks like a proper asshole- as Cranium pointed out. He should be taught not to hit animals - maybe that little episode learned him!

I think he was attacked before, which was why he was crying in the first place, and then the parents - thinking it was unfeasibly funny - recorded it the second time. - and this time the kitty went for the face.

:27: