These are a few of my fav0rite things

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
- Grabbing someone by the hair on the back of their head and running with it

- shoving a stick into the spokes of someone who is riding a bike really fast

- Kicking a person with my toe directly in the asshole

- when swimming, I enjoy holding someone's head under water until they start squirming like they're about to die... and then its funny watching how wide they open their mouth when they finally get a breath

- I like placing a thumb-tack in a person's seat

- I like rigging a person's cigarette with a small explosive

- I love to catch someone masturbating and then announce it to the entire household.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida

I get it at least ONCE per visit .. I seem to remember NIK posting about it as well.

next time I see it I'll screen shot it.
IE right?

Thats what happens when the page won't load in IE.

I know about the server not connecting at times.

It happens to me at least once per day as well.

I'll be changing hosts pretty soon.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Back on topic:

I enjoy popping never-ending pimples or blackheads.

I also enjoy leaving generic status messages on my yahoo to make everyone think I'm talking about them.

I enjoy smoking in the bathtub and making bubblehawks and mustaches, i've gotten quite good at it too.

I also enjoy making people believe i am a transsexual.

One thing i don't like though.....Those cardboard tubes that you get biscuits in...you know the ones, that pop at unexpected moments and try to either blow your fingers off or make you piss your pants.

Yes, thats right, I fear biscuit tubes.

Wanna fight about it? :khi7h:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yes, thats right, I fear biscuit tubes.

Wanna fight about it? :khi7h:
*guffaw* I make the kid open mine. He has become an expert. I peel off the first little part, give it to him and he hops up and down, yanking on it til it pops, then hands it back to me like a good little brat.

*gleams with pride* :yociexp108:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
*guffaw* I make the kid open mine. He has become an expert. I peel off the first little part, give it to him and he hops up and down, yanking on it til it pops, then hands it back to me like a good little brat.

*gleams with pride* :yociexp108:
Ahh now thats smart!

I just beg my dude to do it for me for like an hour and when he won't (hes a crule fucker) so i just kinda open it a little and throw it on the floor and run like hell and hope for the best.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Ahh now thats smart!

I just beg my dude to do it for me for like an hour and when he won't (hes a crule fucker) so i just kinda open it a little and throw it on the floor and run like hell and hope for the best.
He's not cruel. He's a smart fucker. He wants to see those 34DD's bouncing as you flee the dangers of a biscuit tube.