They are among us

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
So, I have a job that keeps me mobile.

I make many stops into area Mickey- "D's" for coffee throughout the day.

There is one in particular , ( Corner of Spring Forest and Falls of Neuse for you in Raleigh) that I ALWAYS try to visit at least once a day.

Why do I do this you may ask ?

RETARDS !!

One works as a napkin machine restock boy. ( He's easily 50 years old)

One works as a "whoknowswhat", he walks around with a rag wiping imaginary stains out of mid air.

One sits near the Big screen tv .. and does .. pff, I dunno.

And One of them runs a cash register ... she must be the brains of the bunch. And she is my favorite because she has absolutely no sense of humor and speaks in a unbreakable monotone.

I get the feeling at times that they are all communicating on a brainwave only the tards can access.

Yeah ... we're all fucked.

SlimSkeeter

The next phase in human evolution is working at Mickey D's, taking your orders, biding their time, and waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
So, I have a job that keeps me mobile.

I make many stops into area Mickey- "D's" for coffee throughout the day.

There is one in particular , ( Corner of Spring Forest and Falls of Neuse for you in Raleigh) that I ALWAYS try to visit at least once a day.

Why do I do this you may ask ?

RETARDS !!

One works as a napkin machine restock boy. ( He's easily 50 years old)

One works as a "whoknowswhat", he walks around with a rag wiping imaginary stains out of mid air.

One sits near the Big screen tv .. and does .. pff, I dunno.

And One of them runs a cash register ... she must be the brains of the bunch. And she is my favorite because she has absolutely no sense of humor and speaks in a unbreakable monotone.

I get the feeling at times that they are all communicating on a brainwave only the tards can access.

Yeah ... we're all fucked.
This reminds me of the workers at The Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Ky. They were soooooo slow I thought I was on a different planet. :tongue:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
My mood about retards changes day by day.

Today I feel bad for retards because, yesterday, a downy with intelligence enough to recognize his social etiquette blunder sincerely stated to me, "I sowwy." It tugged at my heart place.

I mean, just look at the poor bastards. It wasn't that kid's fault he got an extra chromosome during an embryonic developmental process so complex it could have just as easily happened to any of us. He is doomed to a life of imprisonment, without parole or hope of escape, in a mind that prevents him from understanding the complexities or even simplicities of life that make it worth living. I pitty da fool.

Whatever, tomorrow I'll be laughing at their almond shaped features again.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
ha HA! When I worked at arby's there were a couple retards that I worked with too. They are, indeed, hilarious... but I mean come on... you gotta be nice to them. Everyone else was just mean.

JANICE, STOP TAKING OUT THE TRASH!!! For the last time, it isn't fucking full!
b-b-but... ms. manaja says I take da trash out *really hurt look*

Ugh. People are jerks.

And her damn, sapping "caretaker" would sit in the corner of the lobby on her laptop, listening to music on headphones while she was being paid something like 20 dollars an hour to monitor her work environment. What on earth is the point? Janice was making, what, like 5 bucks an hour? And her husband was just as worthless. He would callously order her around and she would sheepishly apologize and try to make him happy.

WHY would you marry a retard if you weren't mildly so yourself?

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
There's a 'tard at my local McDonald's. It's a very busy restaurant during the week and he does an excellent job at cleaning up the mess during the day. It's seriously the cleanest Macca's I've ever seen.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
please feel free to elaborate.
stumbled said:
!! HA !! ~yur so stupid. I cunt blive u dont KNow!! `` probly bcause u have such a small vocabelery~! And u think yur making me mad ~ ! BUT IVE got new fer u !!! U DONT. U failed hahahahahaha!!!11 Yur so funny ! I luv this Place **!
Gawd, Nibbler. Geez.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Gawd, Nibbler. Geez.
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by stumbled
!! HA !! ~yur so stupid. I cunt blive u dont KNow!! `` probly bcause u have such a small vocabelery~! And u think yur making me mad ~ ! BUT IVE got new fer u !!! U DONT. U failed hahahahahaha!!!11 Yur so funny ! I luv this Place **!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
ROFLMAO!!! Gawd Josie.. I just had to make sure. She is so confused at times.