They call me Mr. Yuck Mouth

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Thursday morning I'll be having my oral procedure.

Take a look at the pic .. the area marked in blue 'X' will be removed.

The area marked in red 'X' was removed many years ago in an unrelated procedure.

Since my youth years I have brushed my teeth a minimum of twice daily .. even in a field or combat environment I rarely went more than a few days.

I have NEVER been a fan of flossing and as such can say that I rarely did it.

My teeth, visually are in good shape, all my troubles are at the gum lines and as such I need to have six ( maybe more) extracted and to have extensive root scaling and root planing performed.

I will (happily) be unconscious for this.

BTW ... I could buy a compact car, new, for the same cost of this procedure.... and 75% is out of pocket.

Absinthe has promised to take pics and video when I am at my most vulnerable and drugged state.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
This will probably be me at your age. Bad teeth runs on both sides of my family and no matter how much I brush or floss, I always need a fill. However, they NEVER give me enough numbing crap, so I'll be half coming up off the chair and the fucking jackass assistant will say "Be still, please. What you feel is nothing more than vibrations."

Thus, I avoid the dentist like the plague and just pretend everything is fine (yeah right).

Absinthe has promised to take pics and video when I am at my most vulnerable and drugged state.
Yes! Can't wait :)

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I'd rather shove shards of glass up my penis than have the dentist work in my mouth. I went 14 years between visits and had zero cavities. They ended up replacing my "retro" fillings from when I was a kid and put in new ones. I was drugged for this. I always brushed at least once a day now its usually twice and I've learned to floss 2-3 times a day to fight the gum disease. I have to use those little horseshoe looking floss picks to do it . .but it gets done. I'm not going back for another 14 years.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I'd rather shove shards of glass up my penis than have the dentist work in my mouth. I went 14 years between visits and had zero cavities. They ended up replacing my "retro" fillings from when I was a kid and put in new ones. I was drugged for this. I always brushed at least once a day now its usually twice and I've learned to floss 2-3 times a day to fight the gum disease. I have to use those little horseshoe looking floss picks to do it . .but it gets done. I'm not going back for another 14 years.

I made it clear to the doc that it is in his best interest that I feel no part of the procedure.

He concurred.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I had 4 root canal sessions and eventually a cap put on after those sessions were sucessful.

I paid approximately.. ooh.. $400 all up? Suckers! That's about $5k of work done with the rates my dentist charge.

Syenite

Flying squirrel vagina
Founder
Oct 23, 2013
Redneckville, Canada.
This will probably be me at your age. Bad teeth runs on both sides of my family and no matter how much I brush or floss, I always need a fill. However, they NEVER give me enough numbing crap, so I'll be half coming up off the chair and the fucking jackass assistant will say "Be still, please. What you feel is nothing more than vibrations."

Thus, I avoid the dentist like the plague and just pretend everything is fine (yeah right).

Yes! Can't wait :)
Yeah, the first time I had to get fillings they didn't give me enough, and I told them I could still feel it... she replied "No you don't."

As if she'd fucking know.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Soooo... he is back home and asleep by now. The doc gave me clear instructions on when he should take his pain meds. Like "AFTER" the sedation has worn off. Well, needless to say that he didn't listen and took them before we got home. Actually, we were still in the pharmacy. Oh yeah, along with some Advil. For good measures I guess.

The drive home was... interesting. Constant opening and closing of the window, pushing buttons, digging though every part of the vehicle he could reach (in search of pain meds - yes, it was that bad), adjusting the A/C, changing the radio station several times, trying to open the car door WHILE I was driving. The last thing really freaked me out. He actually opened the car door and tried to get out when I slowed down to pull into our drive way. "Have to check the mail..." - which he did.
We finally drove down our drive way with the passenger door wide open. No fun, let me tell you.

I just checked on him. "Have they already operated on me?". "Yes baby, they have. All went well. Now go back to sleep."

SlimSkeeter

LMFAO.....

Sedative is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Just imagine what he would be like without it, though! BAHAHAH

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
LMFAO.....

Sedative is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Just imagine what he would be like without it, though! BAHAHAH
Uhm... no thank you.... I don't really want to go there...

Oh... I forgot... I think he scared a few people at the pharmacy wearing a blood stained white shirt...

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I'm fine.

I still have some teeth left. So I'll not make the decisions on getting them replaced until I'm healed.

I remember less than 1% of the procedure. This is how it should be.

K .. bye!