This makes me happy!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Hahaha.. nuh uh.

Jesus, dude. Are you okay? Were you in an accident or something?

:yociexp37:
I'm fine. I'm just sharpening up on my lolcode so that I may one day has lolcoder job.

You're an admin here? Lolz! I has can get away withs teh muhrdher!

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I'm fine. I'm just sharpening up on my lolcode so that I may one day has lolcoder job.
That's good. I was afraid you'd taken a terrible knock to the noggin.

You're an admin here? Lolz! I has can get away withs teh muhrdher!
Lolz! Nuh uh. I string muhrdherers up by their toenails and sick flocks of children with ADHD upon them.

It's true.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Bunnies are evil creatures and should be eradicated.
They are full of nasty diseases and taste like sour shit.
The Easter Bunny bought me fuck all at Easter so he is the first on my hit list.
Dogs on the other hand are loyal lovable animals. I intend to assist them in their diabolical plan to conquer the world and put all you ratbags into lifelong servitude.
Did I mention that I hate you guys today?
That makes me happy.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
I hear the market for lolcoders is getting hot. Very competitive salaries and benefits these days; not at all like it was five years ago.
inorite? itz liek dem lolcodes maek joo crayze muhney an wif dat muhney i can has cheezebugrz an yoose it to sneek in ur base an killz all ur doodz, srsly.

Ai leik ur signachur, hohkaibai!

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
^^ I wonder how long he's been secretly waiting for the right premise to come along that would allow him to type like that, while at the same time allow him to play it off as sarcasm.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
^^ I wonder how long he's been secretly waiting for the right premise to come along that would allow him to type like that, while at the same time allow him to play it off as sarcasm.
Since birth. I was shat from the uterus with the hopes that one day I'll be able to utilize lolcode, in a consequence-free environment, while at the same time exhibiting some hint of neo-sarcasm.

Additionally, I wonder how long you've been secretly waiting to open your cock holster in response to someone with an equally sarcastic hint, and hope that person wouldn't respond back.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Since birth. I was shat from the uterus with the hopes that one day I'll be able to utilize lolcode, in a consequence-free environment, while at the same time exhibiting some hint of neo-sarcasm.

Additionally, I wonder how long you've been secretly waiting to open your cock holster in response to someone with an equally sarcastic hint, and hope that person wouldn't respond back.
Lolcoders are supposed to be cute and nice with their silly lighthearted prose. Work on that, lest their be many a returned resume from highly respected lolcoder firms with 'Rejected' stamped on it.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
inorite? itz liek dem lolcodes maek joo crayze muhney an wif dat muhney i can has cheezebugrz an yoose it to sneek in ur base an killz all ur doodz, srsly.
I have read many of your articles and I'm at a loss to understand how someone as good as you are at writing can now want to bastardise the literary skills that you possess.
Leave the lolcode shit for the illiterate dickslurpers that are abundant on the net and please revert back to your talented compositions.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Truthfully, in no specific order, this what makes me happy, day to day, year to year;

1. Hurting people for my own satisfaction and benefit.

2. Downie people - Always have and always will amuse the fuck out of me.

3. Tits - I have to suck and tweak them. Often.

4. Anorexic females - For someone who is obviously in a mental state of peril, calling them fat and/or hefty has fun consequences.

5. Hunter S Thompson (and J. Depps portrayal)
Every thing I read or hear about the man, including his suicide is tainted with awesomness, and I love the entertainment value of it.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I wonder how long you've been secr..........you're gay.