Thumping

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I believe if a partner steps out of line then they should get walloped. Fuck trying love and understanding.
All we hear about is bitching skanks complaining of getting a "tune up." If they don't like it then they can retaliate with a fork in the bastards eye, or simply leave.
Fuck it...some of you bitches deserve it...moaning whores.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I'll take it a step further and fully recommend a preemptive whack in the cocksucker just to make sure she always understands her place in the food chain.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Lord have mercy, I would so love for some man to try and bust me up. All I need is just one good excuse to let loose and go all wacko and shit without having to go to jail again. Sounds like fun to me.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A woman should never let a man gain control of her.
Have faith in your ability to protect yourself.

SittinGrumpy

I'll take it a step further and fully recommend a preemptive whack in the cocksucker just to make sure she always understands her place in the food chain.
I have a hard time thinking you really believe this...it would become a non-cocksucker fast hahaha :biggrin:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Lord have mercy, I would so love for some man to try and bust me up. All I need is just one good excuse to let loose and go all wacko and shit without having to go to jail again. Sounds like fun to me.
You have the right attitude, sister.
Stab the bastard in the eye...he wont repeat his foolishness.