Tips on Jerking Off

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
1. Don't forget foreplay. I know alot of you (guys especially) probably think it's unneccessary but a little self foreplay goes a long way. Think about your significant other smothered in butter on the back of a donkey. See how long you can go before touching yourself. It may surprise you how much more explosive your orgasm will be.

2. Toys. Again, this is one of those ips that most men overlo.....

......Actually this thread is just unnecessary. If you don't know best how to pleasure yourself by now then nothing I say is going to help you.

Here's me holding a skull.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
1. Don't forget foreplay. I know alot of you (guys especially) probably think it's unneccessary but a little self foreplay goes a long way. Think about your significant other smothered in butter on the back of a donkey. See how long you can go before touching yourself. It may surprise you how much more explosive your orgasm will be.

......Actually this thread is just unnecessary. If you don't know best how to pleasure yourself by now then nothing I say is going to help you.
1. actually helped me.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I masturbate with old newspapers. That way, I have a nice reason to feel dirty afterwards.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle

Here's me holding a skull.

His hair sort of smeared about and his belly just looked bigger since it was all shiny and greasy and whatnot... and his crack was so full of butter it left a little streak mark on the donkey as it groaned under his weight.

:khi2d:

That was so not hot.